Page 189 of 339 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179187188189190191 199 239 289 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 3390
    Blog Entries
    I could totally go for that, The show definitely lost it's way, perhaps due to the usual network pressures? Still, isn't pulling in six and a half million viewers a respectable number? What's enough to warrant keeping a show on the air? I can never work out the viewer/rating ratio!

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Andrea is officially the new Lori. I want to brutally hatefuck my television every time she appears on my screen.
    When she jumped off of the wall and stabbed that walker in the head, I can't tell you how much I was wishing for a herd to casually mosey on by.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I could totally go for that, The show definitely lost it's way, perhaps due to the usual network pressures? Still, isn't pulling in six and a half million viewers a respectable number? What's enough to warrant keeping a show on the air? I can never work out the viewer/rating ratio!
    6.5 million would be probably a fine number for NBC now, but they weren't quite in dire straits back in then. Shows also become more expensive to make as they go, so there probably just came a point where it no longer made any more financial sense to keep writing big checks to the people no longer delivering the big numbers.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    When she jumped off of the wall and stabbed that walker in the head, I can't tell you how much I was wishing for a herd to casually mosey on by.
    Haha. Yeah, that would have been swell.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    6.5 million would be probably a fine number for NBC now, but they weren't quite in dire straits back in then. Shows also become more expensive to make as they go, so there probably just came a point where it no longer made any more financial sense to keep writing big checks to the people no longer delivering the big numbers.
    And you have those actors that want to get paid what they perceive they're worth, which if your show is successful mean more, more, more. It's sad that it's like that but hey, what are ya gonna do?

Blog Entries
    Jax has gone full Heisenberg.

Finally caught up on Dexter, TWD and HIMYM.

Was cool seeing old faces in Dexter, ending off TWD makes me wanna see more now! Rest of the episode was alright, Merle finding Glenn was cool. The recent HIMYM was my favourite for a while, the stamp tramp stuff was funny.

Cody & Astor are the worst. Writing them out of the picture is one of the few intelligent moves that the Dexter team have made over the last 2 or 3 seasons...but they couldn't even keep from fucking that up. Seriously, the show has to have one of the most incompetent writing staffs on all of television.

With that said, the scene between Michael C. Hall and Ray Stevenson in the gay club was really, really good stuff. Stevenson is adding some real gravitas to an otherwise disposable villain and it's going a long way towards helping to make him one of the show's more compelling big bads.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries

I'm a Community fan and all, but I can't really say as that I'll miss him all that much. Chevy Chase has never really done much for me, and Pierce was always sort of a one-note character. A new injection into the group could really freshen things up.

But, if we're being honest, none of it probably matters; I don't think the show is really long for this world. Its best days are probably behind us.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9