Page 180 of 342 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170178179180181182 190 230 280 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 3420
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Yeah the have great cast one of the reasons i expect to attract the audience
    I'm not involved in the marketing or advertising, so I couldn't care less how many people are going to watch it; I'm only really concerned with the subject matter being done justice within its limitations. What other viewers are doing is honestly of little concern to me.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm not involved in the marketing or advertising, so I couldn't care less how many people are going to watch it; I'm only really concerned with the subject matter being done justice within its limitations. What other viewers are doing is honestly of little concern to me.
    Well its a TV series if people don't watch it no more series then

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Well its a TV series if people don't watch it no more series then
    Some shows could benefit from not being ridden until the wheels fall off, so that doesn't really bother me. I think Brits have the right idea with their abbreviated runs, leading to creative decisions being made for, well, creative purposes instead of reasons involving finance.

I get where you're coming from, though.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Is anyone here familiar with the "7 Up" series of shows?

Bates Motel is coming alive on TV.New TV series based on Alfred Hitchcock's film "Psycho".Through this series we get to see how Norman Bates psyche developed from his childhood through his teen years and how his mother and her lover damaged him and helped to create the famous Serial Killing motel owner.

Freddie Highmore-Norman Bates

Vera Farmiga-Norma Louise Bates

Max Thieriot-Dylan Bates

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Misfits returns tonight!

Seen a few people posting in regards to The Walking Dead, also a big fan of it and the graphic novel but I was quite disappointed last week in how they didn't go any further with Thomas Richards, very much changed the character from the novel to an Alpha Male challenger to Rick.

Bates Motel is coming alive on TV.New TV series based on Alfred Hitchcock's film "Psycho".Through this series we get to see how Norman Bates psyche developed from his childhood through his teen years and how his mother and her lover damaged him and helped to create the famous Serial Killing motel owner.

Freddie Highmore-Norman Bates

Vera Farmiga-Norma Louise Bates

Max Thieriot-Dylan Bates
    Bumping this up in case you didn't read it

Oh akbar....

Bumping this up in case you didn't read it
    Nobody cares...

Dexter just keeps getting better! Nice little twist when they found the bodies. WD was a little weird not seeing the main cast at all but was enjoyable.