Page 179 of 343 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169177178179180181 189 229 279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 3423
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Haha nice. Also - I'm loving the new season!
    They had a great start so far,i didn't expect that.And more action for sure

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    So what do we all think of the first couple of Walking Dead season 3 episodes then? It took me long enough to get around to the first season, even longer for the second. I'm on the ball with season 3 though! I'm loving how the Rick Grimes character has evolved throughout the series. Which is succinctly described with this image...

You can definitely tell that someone involved with The Shield is now running the show because they're constantly pushing forward and not really giving the viewers much of a chance to catch their breath. This season has been a thrill-ride, thus far, whereas the previous seasons were the television equivalent of the long ass line people have to wait in before they can get to the attraction.

And, yeah, I greatly prefer morally ambiguous Rick over his old self-righteous Sheriff shtick. Now all they need to do is get around to offing Lori.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    Found a cool little English show last night called Trollied. Set in a fictional supermarket and starring the always likeable Mark Addy, I'll seek out more episodes of this show for sure.

Blog Entries
    watched tonights episode of the Big Bang Theory. While there was no huge chuckles, and only a few small chuckles, it was an ok episode. I stand by the thought that I think this show has lost the spark that made it funny. Watching 2 1/2 men now

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post

And, yeah, I greatly prefer morally ambiguous Rick over his old self-righteous Sheriff shtick. Now all they need to do is get around to offing Lori.
    I couldn't agree more. After Season 2, any good feels I had towards Lori were long gone. Big fan of new Rick as well.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    Really liking both Walking Dead and Dexter's start to the new seasons.
    Two shows that I really need to catch. I am waiting for Dexter to wrap up so I can just go through the seasons in one long swoop.

With Fringe coming to an end and Walking Dead being only in the 3rd season, I might finish out this year by catching the first two season and then watching Season 3 online so I am ready for season 4 on the DVR to fill that weekly void.

Question, just finished up with Nip/Tuck series and I am ready to start the next Television series. Anyone have a suggestion of a series that is coming to completion (or has finished up) that I should start next? I've been directed towards Justified, Chuck, and Burn Notice so far.

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Here's the first look at Dr. Lecter in NBC's upcoming Hannibal series.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Here's the first look at Dr. Lecter in NBC's upcoming Hannibal series.

Can't fucking wait about this and i just found out about this a few days ago

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Can't fucking wait about this and i just found out about this a few days ago
    The talent involved certainly gives me hope. It's just a shame that it's not a cable series, as it's likely to be pretty neutered since it's going to be on one of the big four networks. That isn't to say that it needs to be gratuitously violent in order to work and/or be a quality show, but I think a show about serial killers and cannibals should involve a certain degree of intensity that a prime-time slot on NBC simply won't be able to afford.

Either way, fingers crossed.

Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

The talent involved certainly gives me hope. It's just a shame that it's not a cable series, as it's likely to be pretty neutered since it's going to be on one of the big four networks. That isn't to say that it needs to be gratuitously violent in order to work and/or be a quality show, but I think a show about serial killers and cannibals should involve a certain degree of intensity that a prime-time slot on NBC simply won't be able to afford.

Either way, fingers crossed.
    Yeah the have great cast one of the reasons i expect to attract the audience

Oh akbar....