Page 160 of 340 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150158159160161162 170 210 260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 3393
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    You know, I'm really not quite sure why many seem so intent on pitting these shows against one another in these quasi-Celebrity Deathmatches of non-substantive critical analysis. It's all so reductive and asinine, and there's seemingly nothing to really be gleaned from any of it.
    If someone said "Heyy lets watch the first 4 season of MM or BB", which would you chose?

Im just asking for the hell of it. Lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So Akbar brought up HIMYM in another thread, and all I can say, September 24th I can not wait for it to return
    Please tell me they plan on revealing who the mother is?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Please tell me they plan on revealing who the mother is?
    Last I heard the creators were in discussion for a 9th season, but they have plans for either scenario, whether they get renewed ahead of time for a 9th, or if they are told 8th is their last

Blog Entries
    I'm telling you, man: You're just not going to find a whole lot of cross-over between wrestling and Mad Men audiences.

The spoiler thing in regards to Breaking Bad hadn't even occurred to me, Rob, and I apologize if we screwed anything up for you. I guess I just sort of figured that everyone who would be watching already was, and it had totally slipped my mind that you had mentioned checking the show out last week or something. I'll try to keep an eye on that sort of thing in the future.
    Like I said, the spoiler thing doesn't bother me as a)I'm not that anal and b)I figure you're in what, season 4? By the time I get there, my goldfish like brain will have forgotten anyway. But seriously, it's not that hard to get the gist of what you're writing about and not read it.

If someone said "Heyy lets watch the first 4 season of MM or BB", which would you chose?

Im just asking for the hell of it. Lol
    Depends on who's asking, I guess. The average attention deficit disorder-having wrasslin' fan? Yeah, I'd probably go with Breaking Bad just because, like, there's shit that's shiny and stuff blowing up.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Depends on who's asking, I guess. The average attention deficit disorder-having wrasslin' fan? Yeah, I'd probably go with Breaking Bad just because, like, there's shit that's shiny and stuff blowing up.
    But Mad Men has womanising, smoking, drinking... Who doesn't like that shit?

But Mad Men has womanising, smoking, drinking... Who doesn't like that shit?
    People who have posted in this thread, apparently. It bores them.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Breaking Bad season 5 is the highest rated single TV season in history on Metacritic, tied with The Wire season 4.

Breaking Bad season 5 is the highest rated single TV season in history on Metacritic, tied with The Wire season 4.
    Both excellent seasons of television, but I'd probably have to say that I consider The Shield's 5th season to be the single greatest season of dramatic television, well, ever. Forest Whitaker was an absolutely brilliant addition to what was already one of the best casts ever assembled.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Both excellent seasons of television, but I'd probably have to say that I consider The Shield's 5th season to be the single greatest season of dramatic television, well, ever. Forest Whitaker was an absolutely brilliant addition to what was already one of the best casts ever assembled.
    Hmm, I'll watch The Shield one day.