Page 160 of 324 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170210260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 3234
  1. #1591
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,975
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    You know, I'm really not quite sure why many seem so intent on pitting these shows against one another in these quasi-Celebrity Deathmatches of non-substantive critical analysis. It's all so reductive and asinine, and there's seemingly nothing to really be gleaned from any of it.
    If someone said "Heyy lets watch the first 4 season of MM or BB", which would you chose?

    Im just asking for the hell of it. Lol

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  2. #1592
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,975
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by bearkg88 View Post
    So Akbar brought up HIMYM in another thread, and all I can say, September 24th I can not wait for it to return
    Please tell me they plan on revealing who the mother is?

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  3. #1593
    Black Ninja! bearkg88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    9,554
    Blog Entries
    102
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Please tell me they plan on revealing who the mother is?
    Last I heard the creators were in discussion for a 9th season, but they have plans for either scenario, whether they get renewed ahead of time for a 9th, or if they are told 8th is their last
     

  4. #1594
    Moderator Robstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Calling It
    Posts
    23,418
    Blog Entries
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I'm telling you, man: You're just not going to find a whole lot of cross-over between wrestling and Mad Men audiences.

    The spoiler thing in regards to Breaking Bad hadn't even occurred to me, Rob, and I apologize if we screwed anything up for you. I guess I just sort of figured that everyone who would be watching already was, and it had totally slipped my mind that you had mentioned checking the show out last week or something. I'll try to keep an eye on that sort of thing in the future.
    Like I said, the spoiler thing doesn't bother me as a)I'm not that anal and b)I figure you're in what, season 4? By the time I get there, my goldfish like brain will have forgotten anyway. But seriously, it's not that hard to get the gist of what you're writing about and not read it.

  5. #1595
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    If someone said "Heyy lets watch the first 4 season of MM or BB", which would you chose?

    Im just asking for the hell of it. Lol
    Depends on who's asking, I guess. The average attention deficit disorder-having wrasslin' fan? Yeah, I'd probably go with Breaking Bad just because, like, there's shit that's shiny and stuff blowing up.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  6. #1596
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,975
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Depends on who's asking, I guess. The average attention deficit disorder-having wrasslin' fan? Yeah, I'd probably go with Breaking Bad just because, like, there's shit that's shiny and stuff blowing up.
    But Mad Men has womanising, smoking, drinking... Who doesn't like that shit?

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  7. #1597
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    But Mad Men has womanising, smoking, drinking... Who doesn't like that shit?
    People who have posted in this thread, apparently. It bores them.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  8. #1598
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,975
    Blog Entries
    14
    Breaking Bad season 5 is the highest rated single TV season in history on Metacritic, tied with The Wire season 4.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

  9. #1599
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Breaking Bad season 5 is the highest rated single TV season in history on Metacritic, tied with The Wire season 4.
    Both excellent seasons of television, but I'd probably have to say that I consider The Shield's 5th season to be the single greatest season of dramatic television, well, ever. Forest Whitaker was an absolutely brilliant addition to what was already one of the best casts ever assembled.


    Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

    Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5
     

  10. #1600
    Black Ninja! akbar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    6,975
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Both excellent seasons of television, but I'd probably have to say that I consider The Shield's 5th season to be the single greatest season of dramatic television, well, ever. Forest Whitaker was an absolutely brilliant addition to what was already one of the best casts ever assembled.
    Hmm, I'll watch The Shield one day.

     
    Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.