Page 143 of 338 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133141142143144145 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 3375
    That show is a riot. It's got this bizarre sort of midwest John Waters vibe to it, and it creeps me out as much as it makes me laugh. Hard to believe those strange fucking people weren't created in a writer's room or petri dish or some such shit.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    That show is a riot. It's got this bizarre sort of midwest John Waters vibe to it, and it creeps me out as much as it makes me laugh. Hard to believe those strange fucking people weren't created in a writer's room or petri dish or some such shit.
    I give them credit for not putting one piece of Hollywood eye candy on that show. These people are brutal. It's like a snapshot of Wal-Mart late night crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMadThinker View Post
    I give them credit for not putting one piece of Hollywood eye candy on that show. These people are brutal. It's like a snapshot of Wal-Mart late night crowd.
    I lovingly refer to post-10pm Walmart as Xavier's School for Gifted Consumers.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Okay, so who have heard of the new JJ Abrams show launching this fall? Revolution I believe it is call... The setting is 15years after the "blackout" (I suppose a solar flare, reversing of the magnetic poles, or world wide EMP bomb is suspect) which leaves all electronics and their power sources null and pointless. I am not sure of the stars in the show yet, but the commercials I have seen have me interested, and I am a JJ Abrams fan, so I am sure I will be adding this to the short list of shows that I DO watch (with Fringe and Suits) on a weekly basis.
    I dont know what shows exactly but I feel like I've seems so many trailers and adverts with similar premises and "From the mind of JJ Abrams"...

I lovingly refer to post-10pm Walmart as Xavier's School for Gifted Consumers.
    I like that, I like that a lot.

I don't know if any of you've seen it but Longmire on A&E is definitely worth watching. I've been watching the whole season & it's been entertaining every episode.
    Andy Cannon - EWNCW
    Former Inferno Ignition Champion: 11/12/12 - 5/27/13

"The Southern Warrior" Chris Gatling - IWA

Blog Entries
    I'm such a badman cause I watch Eastenders!

Blog Entries
    Yeah, it's interesting to note that tattered bear had come from the wreckage that had fallen out of the sky, and special attention was paid to making that pool in last night's episode look a shade of blue eerily similar to that of an ABQ skyline.
    You can never over-analyse that show, anyways from her being in the pool made me think of Blue Meth all around her or something. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    You can never over-analyse that show, anyways from her being in the pool made me think of Blue Meth all around her or something. Just saying.
    But, like, aside from the color blue, there's no real connection there. As far as symbolism goes, that wouldn't really offer anything on a thematic level, so I don't see why Gilligan and Co. would bother. That intention would feel totally like some bush-league, first-term film school hackery.

Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9

Blog Entries
    But, like, aside from the color blue, there's no real connection there. As far as symbolism goes, that wouldn't really offer anything on a thematic level, so I don't see why Gilligan and Co. would bother. That intention would feel totally like some bush-league, first-term film school hackery.
    Okay yeah, that makes more sense. Lol