Page 138 of 338 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128136137138139140 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 3375
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Ron Garvin View Post
    Google... The source of movie and television plot theories since the 90s
    And rightly so...

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    And rightly so...
    Speaking of television shows, did anyone ever watch the Oblongs? VERY underrated cartoon that was pretty damn funny

I'd rather masturbate to your picture of Carnage.

Quote Originally Posted by B-MCINTYRE View Post
    DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Ted needs a punch in the face and to grow up and stop it with his ridiculous romantic notions that have no basis in reality. The creators are giant nerds so I shouldn't be surprised, since they say they based Ted and Marshall on themselves.

At this point I would only care if the mother was Queen Elizabeth or Betty White.

Blog Entries
    Speaking of television shows, did anyone ever watch the Oblongs? VERY underrated cartoon that was pretty damn funny
    Nope never, Cartoon I grew up on: Beyblade, Ed edd Eddie, Medabots, Shin chan, Dexters lab, Fairly odd parents, DBZ, Spiderman...more will come to mind.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Ted needs a punch in the face and to grow up and stop it with his ridiculous romantic notions that have no basis in reality. The creators are giant nerds so I shouldn't be surprised, since they say they based Ted and Marshall on themselves.

At this point I would only care if the mother was Queen Elizabeth or Betty White.
    See but the thing is, I have to care about the who the mother is. I've invested wayyy to much time in the show and characters to not, not care.

Nope never, Cartoon I grew up on: Beyblade, Ed edd Eddie, Medabots, Shin chan, Dexters lab, Fairly odd parents, DBZ, Spiderman...more will come to mind.
    Loved the Ed boys, Loved "Dextors, Lah BORE a Try", and was also a fan of the odd parents... Did you not watch Courage the Cowardly?

DRG hates everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post

If this was the case, it would be a personal "Mark out" moment for me... I love Betty White

DRG hates everyone

Blog Entries
    Damn you Dennis for making read all those theories on Google, now I'm excited about the new season of HIMYM again
    #TeamGeeky

Blog Entries
    Loved the Ed boys, Loved "Dextors, Lah BORE a Try", and was also a fan of the odd parents... Did you not watch Courage the Cowardly?
    I always used to watch that show but it made me feel uneasy every time I watched it, I don't know why. The show plays with you psychologically, especially as a kid. The Mum and Dad were very reminiscent of Texas Chainsaw Massacre almost and them being in the middle of nowhere added to the horror of everything.

I always used to watch that show but it made me feel uneasy every time I watched it, I don't know why. The show plays with you psychologically, especially as a kid. The Mum and Dad were very reminiscent of Texas Chainsaw Massacre almost and them being in the middle of nowhere added to the horror of everything.

But that's what made the cartoon so awesome... Courage was for older kids... Much like Rocco, Ren and Stimpy, 2 Stupid Dogs, etc.

DRG hates everyone