Page 115 of 324 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 3233
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heroes is getting cancelled after the 2nd season in favor of creating another show closer to the movie . I love cartoons that came from comics and this was one of the best new ones around. Damn it Marvel for pulling the plug on something that isn't broken
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Blog Entries
    Watched first ep of Anger Management - Charlie plays a former Baseball player turned therapist, Some funny moments and the jokes are decent, cheesy sometimes. Very similar to 'Two and a half men' I've never found the show hilarious but carried on watching it for a reason that's not known to me. I'll wait to see what the rest of the season does for me. 6.5/10

Note: The first moment of the show, where he makes references to his real life antics was quite funny.

Reserved for when Arsenal lift the FA Cup

Black Ninja!
    I know I'm about ten months late on this, but Homeland is fricken incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Watched first ep of Anger Management - Charlie plays a former Baseball player turned therapist, Some funny moments and the jokes are decent, cheesy sometimes. Very similar to 'Two and a half men' I've never found the show hilarious but carried on watching it for a reason that's not known to me. I'll wait to see what the rest of the season does for me. 6.5/10

Note: The first moment of the show, where he makes references to his real life antics was quite funny.
    I thought the first episode was funnier than the second, but I am in the same boat as you. I enjoyed it, but I want to see if it gets funnier throughout the season

Blog Entries
    Watching Firefly on Netflix, seeing what all the hype is about.

Blog Entries
    Has anyone here watched Justified? I'm a pretty big Elmore Leonard fan

Justified is fantastic. It takes about halfway through its first season for the show to find its footing, but after that it's off and hustling. I sometimes get a buzz just off of the dialogue.

I wasn't expecting much out of Anger Management, but I was genuinely surprised to see that it's somehow even more anemic than the abysmal Two and a Half Men. Terrible, terrible stuff.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    I downloaded all 3 series of Justified. Only watched the first episode so far (liked it), quite liked the way Leonard has seemed to use pieces of other stories he's written, incorporating elements into the Raylan Givens character. I could be mistaken but I think the "24 hours to get out of town or I'll shoot you dead" thing came up in Leonard's book, 'LaBrava'. There's also another Leonard character that I'm convinced Givens has been merged with, Carl Webster. They're very similar in any case. Webster has that "If I draw my gun, it's to kill" motto.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I downloaded all 3 series of Justified. Only watched the first episode so far (liked it), quite liked the way Leonard has seemed to use pieces of other stories he's written, incorporating elements into the Raylan Givens character. I could be mistaken but I think the "24 hours to get out of town or I'll shoot you dead" thing came up in Leonard's book, 'LaBrava'. There's also another Leonard character that I'm convinced Givens has been merged with, Carl Webster. They're very similar in any case. Webster has that "If I draw my gun, it's to kill" motto.
    While Leonard may retain an executive producer credit, Graham Yost is Justified's showrunner and lead writer, so I'd say that it's more likely that he's the master-cobbler at work here.

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    I wasn't expecting much out of Anger Management, but I was genuinely surprised to see that it's somehow even more anemic than the abysmal Two and a Half Men. Terrible, terrible stuff.
    *Googles anemic* ... Ohh, bit harsh.