Page 99 of 343 FirstFirst ... 49 89979899100101 109 149 199 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    oh god, does anyone here actually watch Napoleon Dynamite, never liked the film and the tv shows is just screaming to be cancelled...
    I liked the film, TV show needs to end.

So, is Touch actually worth the time? I ended up deleting it from my DVR so I could tape more movies instead, wondering whether I should d/l some.

Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    So, is Touch actually worth the time? I ended up deleting it from my DVR so I could tape more movies instead, wondering whether I should d/l some.
    Deleting that tripe was the right way to go.

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9
    The Last Of Us: Remastered (PS4)- 10
    Kirby: Triple Deluxe (3DS)- 8.5

Blog Entries
    A big Law and Order fan here, the old episodes or new ones don't matter....
    Also the News Shows Dateline NBC, and 60 Minutes if they have a interesting story or news piece...
    Every now and then will watch the reality shows Idol, Dancing with the Stars all depending on the show if it a special guest.... Kiss was on Dancing with the Stars tonight and again tomorrow!!
    Then with comedy sitcoms between CBS and NBC they have the best shows IMO....

Sad the New Charlie Angels got canceled I think ABC put little promotion into it why it didn't do so well....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???

What I am currently enjoying watching:

Watching Peep Show series' 1-6 again, fuckin' brilliant comedy. The Wire is getting re-shown over here so I am re-watching it again, just started s2, absolutely splendid. Luck has just wrapped up, shit that it has now been cancelled. New Game of Thrones. New Eastbound and Down. The odd episode of Psych every now and then, after I bought my mum the first 3 seasons for mothers day, (yeah I DID buy them for her, not a self present, pwomise). And I'm thinking it might be time to commence the yearly ritual of re-watching Garth Marenghi's Darkplace again, it has to be done once a year.

There's not much on at the moment that tickles my fancy, unless I'm probably forgetting things.

Blog Entries
    Has anyone seen "Transformers: Prime" yet? I just got into it over the last few days and damn it's good. It's NOTHING to do with the movie tripe and almost rebuilds the original G1 of Transformers from the 80's. I definitely recommend this show, and hopefully others have seen it as well.
    ]

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Deleting that tripe was the right way to go.
    This.

It just doesn't quite click for some reason.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community

Quote Originally Posted by Androo View Post
    Luck has just wrapped up, shit that it has now been cancelled.
    Bollocks! I only watched the pilot and had been saving all the other episodes for a rainy day. I don't see any point in watching them now.

Did anyone else know Seth MacFarlane is working on a reboot of the Flintstones?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by supergoing View Post
    Bollocks! I only watched the pilot and had been saving all the other episodes for a rainy day. I don't see any point in watching them now.
    I have to disagree with Ape and Thejman. I think Touch is a pretty good show, and almost certain to be renewed for a second season. It's interesting how all of the characters in each episode tie together, and each week I wonder if the boy is ever going to talk. If you are looking for something to watch on a rainy day, maybe DL them or watch em on Hulu. I'd recommend it