Page 70 of 340 FirstFirst ... 20 606869707172 80 120 170 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    I knew that Sony were operating at a massive loss when the PS3 first came out, and also that it wasn't really selling all that great at the beginning thanks to the massive price tag. I assume they've made/ are going to make mondo profits in the long-term now - probably several factors more than the ridiculously popular Wii - just on banking on blu-ray winning the "format war" alone.

I just can't get into blu-ray myself, though. I'm not enough of a stickler for video quality to justify the extra price of the discs. (What're they, still £20ish a pop for a film?) And I've also just spent the last decade of my life amassing a giant DVD collection too, probably in the 500+ region, not to mention all the old videotapes I've inherited from relatives/car boot sales over the years. No way am I starting from scratch again!

Typical tight-fisted Scot taking the cheap option.
    #ihavedonethesamething #bluerayisawasteoftime

#hownottoliveyourlifechristmasspecial #goodstuff

Austin I thought the first season of Walking dead was damn near perfect..This season I was getting frustrated till the mid season finale...and they saved it right there..Ready for them to get on the road again though.
    The silverback alpha male needs no signature

Quote Originally Posted by Murphdogg4 View Post
    Austin I thought the first season of Walking dead was damn near perfect..This season I was getting frustrated till the mid season finale...and they saved it right there..Ready for them to get on the road again though.
    I'll write minus the hashtags for ya

It was brilliant, it go me extremely hooked! Hooked enough to watch all of season two no matter what. I've found season 2 abit boring, too much of them doing nothing. You're right though, it picked up at the end with Shane and I can't wait for it to start again.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I'll write minus the hashtags for ya

It was brilliant, it go me extremely hooked! Hooked enough to watch all of season two no matter what. I've found season 2 abit boring, too much of them doing nothing. You're right though, it picked up at the end with Shane and I can't wait for it to start again.
    yea looks like Shane just took a full fledged Heel turn that they have been teasing the whole series..

yea looks like Shane just took a full fledged Heel turn that they have been teasing the whole series..
    #damnstraight #theyvebeenteasingitsincethefirstseries

what the hell ever happened to the guy and his son from the first episode?

what the hell ever happened to the guy and his son from the first episode?
    I don't know but I liked them, I hope they return because they seem to be lacking a few characters!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Austin View Post
    I don't know but I liked them, I hope they return because they seem to be lacking a few characters!
    I agree, I'm hoping they are going to add a few more edgy characters next year..if they go by the comic books it should be getting really good next season.

I agree, I'm hoping they are going to add a few more edgy characters next year..if they go by the comic books it should be getting really good next season.
    I didn't read the comic but I heard good things, I'm looking forward to it restarting, I can't wait!