Page 3 of 337 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 3364
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Yeah, waiting a whole another year for the second season of Walking Dead is going to be brutal. On the upside, at least we'll be getting twice as many episodes next time around.
    I hope so. I am waiting for the one-handed Meryl to show up.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    I hope so. I am waiting for the one-handed Meryl to show up.
    Next season is 13 episodes for sure. The network has already announced it.

    Also, Merle isn't going to show up for the rest of this season. Looks like you'll have to keep waiting, unfortunately.


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    Next season is 13 episodes for sure. The network has already announced it.

    Also, Merle isn't going to show up for the rest of this season. Looks like you'll have to keep waiting, unfortunately.
    I had a feeling he would not be showing up for a good while. Maybe he will put a Chainsaw in the place of where his hand used to be an go Bruce Campbell on them zombies! Maybe not.. But I can sure dream!

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In an old van with no windows, passing out free candy.
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Ape View Post
    , just like Dane Cook, Daniel Tosh was never particularly funny in the first place.
    Iron Ape, you are fast becoming my favorite poster. You sir have wisdom and it has not gone unnoticed. Most of your post are well informed and I can tell you put your education to good use.

    I can't put up the picture I wanted to in this thread for some reason but be assured it was a picture of that unfunny d-bag Dane cook. Why people think he's funny is beyond me.

    For example "hi, I'm a buck tooth and I like to be outside past the lips"-Dane Cook
    Some idiots think that is a joke.

    Dane Cook needs to be shanked. Now that would be funny.

  5. #25
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Anyone got any new TV shows to reccomend before they hit these shores?

    I enjoy south park, Big Bang and stuff like that, but there are some great UK shows, like The Inbetweeners, i think they are doing an american version next year.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  6. #26
    The Trinity Necroyeti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    The Nanny State
    Posts
    4,196
    If the people on my facebook are any kinda guage, everyone's going nuts over Misfits over here at the moment.

    e; oh right, you're also British, my bad.


  7. #27
    It's Always Sunny in Pillidelphia is an under rated show. Danny Devito is a comedic legend.

  8. #28
    The Trinity TheBeardOfZeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Nottingham, England
    Posts
    3,956
    Quote Originally Posted by Necroyeti View Post
    If the people on my facebook are any kinda guage, everyone's going nuts over Misfits over here at the moment.

    e; oh right, you're also British, my bad.
    Haha I know! My girlfriend watches it, it's not bad tbh, but its very much like a British ASBO Heroes.
    TBOZ - Current EWNCW Evolution Champion - 28/05/2013

    Former EWNCW World Heavyweight Champion - 06/03/2012 - 04/07/2012

    Former 4x WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPION with GodMoney

    Want to become that great? Then join EWNCW today! PM me!

    Need advice on how to get started as an e-wrestler? Just PM me, I'm always free to chat!



  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by IPEEINTHESHOWER View Post
    Iron Ape, you are fast becoming my favorite poster. You sir have wisdom and it has not gone unnoticed. Most of your post are well informed and I can tell you put your education to good use.

    I can't put up the picture I wanted to in this thread for some reason but be assured it was a picture of that unfunny d-bag Dane cook. Why people think he's funny is beyond me.

    For example "hi, I'm a buck tooth and I like to be outside past the lips"-Dane Cook
    Some idiots think that is a joke.

    Dane Cook needs to be shanked. Now that would be funny.
    Thanks for the kind words.

    U FAN?


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardOfZeus View Post
    Anyone got any new TV shows to reccomend before they hit these shores?

    I enjoy south park, Big Bang and stuff like that, but there are some great UK shows, like The Inbetweeners, i think they are doing an american version next year.
    Eastbound & Down is probably the best American comedy on television at the moment. If you're a fan of Big Bang Theory, though, it's possible that we have entirely different tastes. Approach the show at your own discretion.

    You're British, huh? Did you happen to watch any of This Is England '86? If so, what did you think?


    Recently Played (out of ten):
    Watch Dogs (PS4)- 6.5
    Mario Kart 8 (Wii U)- 9.5
    Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)- 8
    Shovel Knight (Wii U
    )- 9



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.