NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Joe Budden had a good attempt and Hollow killed him even though Hollow hardly was his usual self. Mook won but in a real rap battle like Smack URL stuff, Lux would win in my opinion. For such a mainstream event with Eminems backing I couldn't believe all the mic problems they were having, such rookie stuff. Smack URL, KOTD, UW do it best when they keep it underground, the production is flawless, plus battle raps isn't the same when the battlers don't have their boys behind them egging them on.

Charlie Clips v Hollow in October was announced by Smack so that should pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Joe Budden had a good attempt and Hollow killed him even though Hollow hardly was his usual self. Mook won but in a real rap battle like Smack URL stuff, Lux would win in my opinion. For such a mainstream event with Eminems backing I couldn't believe all the mic problems they were having, such rookie stuff. Smack URL, KOTD, UW do it best when they keep it underground, the production is flawless, plus battle raps isn't the same when the battlers don't have their boys behind them egging them on.

Charlie Clips v Hollow in October was announced by Smack so that should pretty good.
    U right on that, I feel like I know what they were attempting to do with battle rap, but alot of things didnt connect how they thought it would.

I say people on stage with them and have the battle within surrounded closer by the a7dience.

I gotta say the best way to keep is the underground way , keep it classic.

Clips vs hollow gon be way better than that budden battle. Cuz hollow aint come wid it neither. Everybody was mediocre. Lux gets slept on but thats just my opinion.

I got Charlie clips 3-0 killin hollow da don , clips got so much more to pick at him from and alot to gain from the battle.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    U right on that, I feel like I know what they were attempting to do with battle rap, but alot of things didnt connect how they thought it would.

I say people on stage with them and have the battle within surrounded closer by the a7dience.

I gotta say the best way to keep is the underground way , keep it classic.

Clips vs hollow gon be way better than that budden battle. Cuz hollow aint come wid it neither. Everybody was mediocre. Lux gets slept on but thats just my opinion.

I got Charlie clips 3-0 killin hollow da don , clips got so much more to pick at him from and alot to gain from the battle.
    Nahhh, Clips is a beast but Hollow is the top dog. It'll be a close battle but Hollow will probably take it. Both funny guys though, they have a little joke battle on youtube you should check out.

Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    Nahhh, Clips is a beast but Hollow is the top dog. It'll be a close battle but Hollow will probably take it. Both funny guys though, they have a little joke battle on youtube you should check out.
    Your sleeping on clips I'm tellin u now he's gonna kill hollow I just have this feelin . He gonna use Budden jokes, his performance at total slaughter, his "it's rigged" comments all that. If not a straight kill then at least 2-1 clips. I think hollow is on a decline going the aye verb route and dishin weak shit now.

MARK DIMENSION

11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    9.4.2011-Forever

5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ars' had the performance of the night against a barely audible Big T.

Mook vs Lux was disappointing to say the least. I was hoping for a classic despite both men having sub-standard performances in their last battles against Iron Solomon (WTF happened to that guy?!) and Hollow respectfully.

I won't lie. I thought it was fixed for Rex to win from the start. That his opponent didn't actually even spit a third says it all. Daylyt took his embarrassing shit to a new low.

Hollow schooled one of his idols in the fine art of battle rap, even if he wasn't even that nice on the night. Glad Budden got booed. Dude had been on a crazy high horse in the build up to the PPV.

If they have a second season I won't be looking forward to it as much as the first, but I'll be watching either way.

All in the PPV fell below expectations. Crowd was shit. Mics were a joke... Talk about a clusterfuck of a night.

As for Clips vs Hollow? To close to call, but I think Clips is actually the more entertaining of the two, so I'm gonna go with him. It could easily go the other way, though.

Also.. Diz recently punching Math. I guess Diz was like "fuck it, I'm retiring soon anyway. Why not go out with a bang (to the jaw)?". Things like that are not good for the scene at all. As for Math, he should retire too. If I never see him battle again I won't be upset.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Ars' had the performance of the night against a barely audible Big T.

Mook vs Lux was disappointing to say the least. I was hoping for a classic despite both men having sub-standard performances in their last battles against Iron Solomon (WTF happened to that guy?!) and Hollow respectfully.

I won't lie. I thought it was fixed for Rex to win from the start. That his opponent didn't actually even spit a third says it all. Daylyt took his embarrassing shit to a new low.

Hollow schooled one of his idols in the fine art of battle rap, even if he wasn't even that nice on the night. Glad Budden got booed. Dude had been on a crazy high horse in the build up to the PPV.

If they have a second season I won't be looking forward to it as much as the first, but I'll be watching either way.

All in the PPV fell below expectations. Crowd was shit. Mics were a joke... Talk about a clusterfuck of a night.

As for Clips vs Hollow? To close to call, but I think Clips is actually the more entertaining of the two, so I'm gonna go with him. It could easily go the other way, though.

Also.. Diz recently punching Math. I guess Diz was like "fuck it, I'm retiring soon anyway. Why not go out with a bang (to the jaw)?". Things like that are not good for the scene at all. As for Math, he should retire too. If I never see him battle again I won't be upset.
    Hopefully 2nd season will be way better , if they learn from the first events fuckups.

And that Dizaster punch was a set up that made nobody look good especially battle rap culture. Either way fuck math overated ass and Dizaster too.

But the biggest Fuck you goes to Daylyt, if I was to see him I might test his chin!!!

MARK DIMENSION

11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    9.4.2011-Forever

5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    Hopefully 2nd season will be way better , if they learn from the first events fuckups.

And that Dizaster punch was a set up that made nobody look good especially battle rap culture. Either way fuck math overated ass and Dizaster too.

But the biggest Fuck you goes to Daylyt, if I was to see him I might test his chin!!!
    Daylyt is a talented guy. The shit he pulls is completely unnecessary. The naked stunt he did against Dialect was because... Hey, why not get your ass out in a room that is 95% sausage.

Season 2 line up should look like this..

Shotty Horroh
    DNA
    Hitman Holla
    Charon
    Tony D
    Ill Will
    John John Da Don
    Sno

^Too many white boys? Fuck out'a here, man, you're lucky I never wrote Mass Murda

Main Event matches

Pat Stay vs Arsonal (unfinished business)

Charlie Clips vs Murda Mook

T-Rex vs Cortez (in a fair environment; not a wack one round ambush.)
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.