View Poll Results: What is the biggest change TNA needs to help take them up a level?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Release some wrestlers.

1 5.26%
  • Buy some new wrestlers.

2 10.53%
  • Their fine the way they are now.

2 10.53%
  • Build the Diversionary wrestling back up (X-Division, Tag Team)

6 31.58%
  • Move into bigger arenas

7 36.84%
  • Get a new TV Channel provider

1 5.26%
  • Go back to the more Hardcore days of TNA.

0 0%

Threaded View

TNA Impact Change!!

TNA Impact has most defiantly grown in its 10 years that its been around and it has it fair share of epic, average and bad moments. But even though TNA has some of the biggest names in Pro Wrestling today it still hasn't reached that level the WWE is on. Now this brings me to my question
    What is the main change TNA needs to do to bring them up a level and start competing with the WWE or if they dont want to do that then just to earn that little bit extra cash of the side.

Personally out of the choices i think they need to take the risk and go into bigger arenas, because if they do that then they won't feel like a indie show. Plus it can help them grow into a larger audience, get a better TV channel that has a much larger audience, more sponsorship's. Then regardless of if they want to or not they could actually give wwe a run for their money, that is if they keep going with some of their good story-lines and angles that they do, like Hardy vs. Aries, Roode vs. Storm, MCMG vs. Beer Money, Kurt Angle vs. AJ Styles, Aces & Eights etc...