Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    He has never been very impressive in the ring. His biggest claim to fame is that he is related to Eddie, another overrated wrestler.
    Easy,relax,you've gone overboard

He has never been very impressive in the ring. His biggest claim to fame is that he is related to Eddie, another overrated wrestler.
    Lol man who's your favorite wrestler Warrior or Luger

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahu View Post
    I agree with your first part..he actually can have a great ground wrestling match as well..

n of your second part of imitating all the moves of his late uncle, it is not new...he actually does all those moves froma long time including even frog splash (yeah before Eddie's death he used it occasionally..now he is using it regularly)..only 3 amigos is the move which he has added to the arsenal..n when ppl give a great reaction to it..why shouldn't he use it esp when he's a face??

Only complaint is he should finish matches with his original finisher, which is one of my all time favorite finisher..Gory Bomb!!
    then people will complain about him ripping off Gory Guerrero.

I think he and Hernandez are doing fine as a team. Hernandez has his flaws as well but I've enjoyed watching him in the ring (except for Mexican America but I hated Anarchia). His Frog Splash does look sloppy especially with RVD on the roster (even though he seems like he's going through motions)
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Could part of it be that he's still adapting to working with an entirely new roster of guys?

Click HERE for must see Iron Sheik: Very Animated People hilarity

Recently Played (out of ten):
    Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze (Wii U)- 9.5
    Killer Is Dead (PS3)- 6.5
    Yoshi's New Island (3DS)- 7.5
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS3)- 8.5

Infamous: Second Son (PS4)- 9.5

he's overrated if not for his last name he would be a jobber

Blog Entries
    I haven't seen a great deal of Chavo's work with TNA, but what I have seen has been higher than his quality towards the end of the WWE spell. I mean at least he's not in a giant eagle suit. And as some have already said he's older than people realise, and he's pretty banged up.
    all in all, i still enjoy watching him wrestle, but I was never a major fan of his work. After Eddie died, it felt to me like he was happy to pick up the shadow left behind (moves and gestures etc.) I know its all in his memory, but it really turned me off the matches, becuase it was a poor imitation in my eyes, it also emphasized to me that he really did ride Eddies coat tails in the tag team. i think I would like him more if he did a gory lock submission as a finisher over a sloppy frog splash.
    In my humble opinion
    “Humans disgust me. Vile creatures."
    ― William Regal

Blog Entries
    I see ya trolling
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!