Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When did Chavo get so sloppy

Only just gotten around to watching turning point and it seems that Hernandes has dragged Chavo to his level, I seem to remember watching Chavo in the past and he looks snappy and his moves were well executed but now it seems like close enough is good enough for him.

Has anyone else found him disappointing in TNA? I mean he's not jobbing to a leprechaun now but he's swung far away from underrated to the other side of the coin

Quote Originally Posted by Cynicism View Post
    Only just gotten around to watching turning point and it seems that Hernandes has dragged Chavo to his level, I seem to remember watching Chavo in the past and he looks snappy and his moves were well executed but now it seems like close enough is good enough for him.

Has anyone else found him disappointing in TNA? I mean he's not jobbing to a leprechaun now but he's swung far away from underrated to the other side of the coin
    If you are talking about his frog splash that was always sloppy.I don't know really i think he had a pretty solid match at turning point and he's doing well so far in TNA.Lets not forget the guy is 42 years old.And in a tag team where you have a big and small guy together.The small guy is the one who is selling the moves

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Isn't he carrying an injury? I've noticed that he has some strapping on his shoulder so that might be a contributing factor.
    Also, the fact that he's teaming with Hernandez means that Chavo has to do the majority of the work in the matches, and at 42 and after the amount of years he's put into the business, that's a tough ask, especially if he is indeed carrying some injury.

Or, you could have the WWE fanboy answer: "When did Chaco get so sloppy? Since he went to TNA I'd say!!!! HUR HUR HUR!!!"

Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Chavo should change and adapt his wrestling skill to more of ground based long time ago rather than try to imitate pretty much every moves from the late Eddie.

Blog Entries
    hmm for me he's not sloppy.....actually like others have already told you..since he has to carry a lot all by himself nthe aging factor he might have been a lil slow...but I felt at Turning Point he had a great match..

Blog Entries
    Chavo should change and adapt his wrestling skill to more of ground based long time ago rather than try to imitate pretty much every moves from the late Eddie.
    I agree with your first part..he actually can have a great ground wrestling match as well..

n of your second part of imitating all the moves of his late uncle, it is not new...he actually does all those moves froma long time including even frog splash (yeah before Eddie's death he used it occasionally..now he is using it regularly)..only 3 amigos is the move which he has added to the arsenal..n when ppl give a great reaction to it..why shouldn't he use it esp when he's a face??

Only complaint is he should finish matches with his original finisher, which is one of my all time favorite finisher..Gory Bomb!!

I just thought a few of things he did were off, although the crossbody doomsday device was on the money. It could be an age thing I guess I haven't really seen him wrestle that much in a good few years so maybe he's slowed a bit. Found the match quite disappointing which I thought was odd cause there were three good ring technicians in there

He looks like he is suffering with his right rotator cuff so for that i will cut him some slack.

He has never been very impressive in the ring. His biggest claim to fame is that he is related to Eddie, another overrated wrestler.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick BoA View Post
    He has never been very impressive in the ring. His biggest claim to fame is that he is related to Eddie, another overrated wrestler.
    dont get me wrong he is a solid in ring competitor. but without his links to Eddie he would be nowhere imo
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    That's Awesome...I think you just stomped the nuts of the entire IWC with this comment. A thing of beauty.