View Poll Results: Team Hell no or Kane as a monster heel, which one would you like to see right now?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Hell No. Kane's monster heel character is boring.

22 68.75%
  • Kane as a monster heel. He should be destroying people, not hugging them.

10 31.25%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jelle1809 View Post
    Also it feels more real when he performs as monster Kane.
    Yes because Kane is a monster.Monster=Heel.But i love the fact that Kane never stayed in Undertaker's shadow.He created his own legacy in WWE and in some ways he's better than the Undertaker

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I'm loving him in the tag team with Bryan. It's inevitable that they will eventually split. Perhaps it could all start with Bryan being jealous of Kane leading to them defending titles in a multi-team ladder match at TLC and losing. They decide to remain a team, but one eliminates the other in the rumble which causes further dissent. Maybe they're both challengers for world title inside elimination chamber and one again eliminates the other, or once again lose in perhaps a tag team elimination chamber. The past is brought up with AJ etc. then they have a match at mania

If WWE would do Kane right as a moster heel then I would be all for it but they don't. They've had numerous chances and have failed most of the time to capitalize on it. I'm enjoying the comedy version of Kane though and it's something different and unique.

I love both aspects of Kane. Serious and Monster. He's very good at whatever job he does.

So I didn't vote. He either makes me laugh or makes me want him to annihilate people
    ‚Äč

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    I have always been a Kane mark, but this comedy gimmick he has going on right now with Daniel Bryan is just not entertaining to me. I actually think that they would make a better tag team if Kane was the monster heel and Daniel Bryan was more like his handler having him attack people for the fun of it.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

I loved when Kane was a proper monster heel but i am enjoying the Hell out of his current angle!

Blog Entries
    the monster heel with the best tech wrestler in the world. yes!yes!yes!
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Come on you want him to turn AGAIN???, I like his current run with Bryan no Monster heel for a while...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Come on you want him to turn AGAIN???, I like his current run with Bryan no Monster heel for a while...
    I don't want Kane to turn heel again. I actually like the Team Hell No duo.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    I don't want Kane to turn heel again. I actually like the Team Hell No duo.
    I like it too, I think that's what makes Kane a great star, he can be a great monster and destroy everyone is his path but also he can pull very funny moments like now