View Poll Results: Team Hell no or Kane as a monster heel, which one would you like to see right now?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Hell No. Kane's monster heel character is boring.

22 68.75%
  • Kane as a monster heel. He should be destroying people, not hugging them.

10 31.25%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Well kane has shown in the past that hes capable of going to the goofy side with previous tag teams with xpac rvd and to an extent the undertaker and has always been capable of going back to his monster roots. Take his tag team with pac for instance, he treated him like his little brother and had his back much like he does with daniel bryan but as soon as xpac betrayed him and broke his trust kame put his wall back up and staryed shutting everyone out again this reverting back to his monster state. I really like the psychological aspect of these events and always enjoy it when he lets his guard down and lets another superstar in. Plus i really like the dynamic between team hell no and think the constant bickering just makes them closer as a team. And when they come together such as when they demolished the tag team division with chairs its really a sight to see

the comedy has run its course, its just not funny anymore its just extremely corny and unwatchable. back to monster heel like he should be. They always dropped the ball with kane with stupid garbage or not giving him enough opportunities

I like both honestly. I don't hold one better then the other because Kane is one of those rare superstars that can really play the field in terms of gimmicks and promos. I think his teaming with Daniel Bryan is not only hilarious, but I love seeing Kane as Bryan's "protector" so to speak and then his bully afterwards. It's almost like a big brother and little brother situation with those two. I really hope these two are allowed to have a clean split without one attacking the other. I think this would be the best for those two or keep them together.

I haven't voted because I like Team Hell No! but I also like Kane's monster heel persona. At the moment I'm happy to see the silliness between him and Daniel Bryan and in a PG WWE it's far better than the shackled and only slightly demonic Kane heel. That being said I'd love to see Kane let off the leash again, he's the only active wrestler left with a truly larger than life gimmick and all the potential in the world to be the top heel in the company at any given time (subject to non-WWE booking).

Divas to believe in.

WWE always brings him back as a monster heel and then poof out

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    WWE always brings him back as a monster heel and then poof out
    Now gay Kane would be something different!

Divas to believe in.

first things first Team Hell No is awesome and is currently one the best things Wwe has going now. However if they do break up i have a feeling it will involve Undertaker since a Raw 1000 Kane teamed with Taker for that short period to clear the ring, which brings me to my point Undertaker might come back and get beat down and Kane comes to his aid or Kane gets beat down and Taker comes to his aid, then the following raw they get booked in a tag team match against those people, but Bryan gets jealous of the Deadman and this goes on until Wrestlemania when the 3 of them get booked in a triple threat match Undertaker vs. Kane vs. Daniel Bryan ,, or Undertaker vs. Daniel Bryan w/ Kane as the special guest Ref.

Blog Entries
    Kane's good to me either way.

His 'comedy' tag team with DB is working great. They're not portrayed as your usual comedy team ala Ryder and Santino for example, they're actually taken seriously and are a legit threat.

Monster heel Kane is always good to see. And I wouldn't say it's too late to go back to that at all.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Kane showed us once again that he can be both with his gimmick.But i do like him more us a heel and disturbing promos.It fits more to his monster gimmick.Its a shame though that he's only a two time world champion

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Kane showed us once again that he can be both with his gimmick.But i do like him more us a heel and disturbing promos.It fits more to his monster gimmick.Its a shame though that he's only a two time world champion
    Also it feels more real when he performs as monster Kane.
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^