Hybrid View

Blog Entries

Question Best Raw endings of all time

So I was watching the Legends of Wrestling on WWE Classics on Demand and the discussion was based on Monday Night Raw. They talked about the historic moments that happened on Raw and they also mentioned one of my favorite Raw endings of all time and that's the segment between The Rock and Stone Cold where Stone Cold ran over The Rock's car with a Austin 3:16 Monster Truck, drove the Monster Truck right into the arena, and beat the hell out of the Rock, hitting him with the Attitude Era WWE title with The Rock falling into a grave hole. Shane Mcmahon also took out Austin with a shovel as the show ended. I thought that it was one of the best Raw endings of all time. That really made me want to see The Rock and Stone Cold's match at Backlash 1999. It's endings like those that made the Attitude Era a great time in pro wrestling.

So what is your favorite Raw ending of all time?
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

The Raw after Undertaker's Royal Ruble win.He showed up on the ramp and he pointed Cena to face at WM.I was like wtf Taker vs Cena at WM.The biggest match in the history of WM.Totally unexpected.Sadly he faced Batista

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    The Raw after Undertaker's Royal Ruble win.He showed up on the ramp and he pointed Cena to face at WM.I was like wtf Taker vs Cena at WM.The biggest match in the history of WM.Totally unexpected.Sadly he faced Batista
    That was an awesome moment indeed. I wanted The Undertaker vs John Cena for the WWE championship at Wrestlemania 23 to happen so bad that year but it's all good since we got a fantastic match between Shawn Michaels and John Cena. We'll most likely get to see Cena vs Taker at the 30th anniversary of Wrestlemania and it'll be the biggest match in Wrestlemania history in terms of fan interest.

Another favorite Raw ending of mine is when Shelton Benjamin picked up a win against Triple H in the main event of Raw. I didn't see much in Shelton before that victory but once he scored a victory over Triple H, I seen a lot of potential in him. I totally didn't expect Shelton Benjamin to beat Triple H in the main event of, well, anything. A very great Raw ending and solid main event too.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Good thread!

Trying to think....

Recent memory, Lesner return and Nexus debut.

Batista leaving Evolution in the contract signing one of many personal favourites.

Blog Entries
    When Kane unmasked at the end of Raw it was amazing (even though he had wrestled unmasked before) and pretty much every Raw for a couple of months ended with Kane, I remember actually being excited to see what he would do next.

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    When Kane unmasked at the end of Raw it was amazing (even though he had wrestled unmasked before) and pretty much every Raw for a couple of months ended with Kane, I remember actually being excited to see what he would do next.
    The fact that a moment like that happened at The Garden made it all the better.

Recently, I'd go with Nexus' debut and "The Pipebomb". All time? Too many to count.

Jman

2x HWA Supremacy World Champion

2x JBW WARfare Tag Team Champion (with thedag and Ryusuke "Shuriken Blade" Serra)

JBW WARfare World Heavyweight Champion

AWF IronMan Champion

Worked for IWA, EWNCW, HWA, SWA,
    JBW, EWA, ICW, and AWF

EWN E-Fedding Hall of Famer

A proud member of the EWN E-Fedding Community