Normal Member
    Blog Entries

How I would have booked it - WWE (The return of my writing!)

Hello everyone. You may remember me. You probably dont. But anyway ...

Back in 2011, I created a thread called "How I would have booked it - WWE after Extreme Rules" (find it by searching after my username or thread name). A thread which I got really in to, but stopped writing due to the fact that I wasnt really enjoying it anymore.

But now I have decided that I want to give it another shot!

So I thought to myself ... Where do I start? After Survivor Series? Do I skip the rest of the year and start in 2013? No.

I've decided to go back in time. Back to April. After Wrestlemania. Ignoring all the stuff that has been going on, on WWE TV, and using the current roster. Basically a fresh start. No storylines going on. No feuds and grudges going on. Just a fresh start.

In the next post I will post the roster, the champions etc.

I hope you will enjoy the thread! Look forward to the first episode!
    Remember to check out my thread - How I would have booked it - WWE after Extreme Rules. You can find it in the EWN Be the booker section

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    384899-raw_logo.jpg

Roster

AJ Lee - Face
    Alex Riley - Face
    Brodus Clay - Face
    CM Punk - Heel
    Curt Hawkins - Heel
    Daniel Bryan - Tweener
    Darren Young - Heel
    David Otunga - Heel
    Dolph Ziggler - Heel
    Epico - Heel
    Evan Bourne - Face
    Eve - Heel
    Jack Swagger - Heel
    John Cena - Face
    JTG - Heel
    Kaitlyn - Face
    Kane - Face
    Kofi Kingston - Face
    Layla - Face
    Mason Ryan - Heel
    Michael McGillicutty - Heel
    The Miz - Heel
    Primo - Heel
    R-Truth - Face
    Rosa Mendes - Heel
    Santino Marella - Face
    Tensai - Heel
    Titus O'Neil - Heel
    Triple H - Face (Part Time)
    Undertaker - Face (Part Time)
    Zack Ryder - Face

Current Champions

CM Punk - WWE Champion
    Kofi Kingston - Intercontinental Champion
    Kane & Daniel Bryan - WWE Tag Team Champions
    Eve - Divas Champion

Other On-Air Personalities

Vickie Guerrero - General Manager
    Michael Cole - Commentator
    Jerry "The King" Lawler - Commentator
    Justin Roberts - Ring Announcer
    Triple H - COO
    Vince McMahon - Chairman
    Paul Heyman - Manager for CM Punk

Tag Teams / Stables

Team Hell No - Kane & Daniel Bryan
    Team CoBro - Santino Marella & Zack Ryder
    Primetime Players - Titus O'Neil & Darren Young

Roster

Aksana - Heel
    Alberto Del Rio - Heel
    Alicia Fox - Face
    Antonio Cesaro - Heel
    Big Show - Heel
    Camacho - Heel
    Christian - Face
    Cody Rhodes - Heel
    Damien Sandow - Heel
    Drew McIntyre - Heel
    Ezekiel Jackson - Face
    The Great Khali - Face
    Heath Slater - Heel
    Hornswoggle - Face
    Hunico - Heel
    Jey Uso - Face
    Jimmy Uso - Face
    Jinder Mahal - Heel
    Johnny Curtis - Face
    Justin Gabriel - Face
    Mark Henry - Heel
    Natalya - Heel
    Randy Orton - Face
    Rey Mysterio - Face
    Ryback - Face
    Sheamus - Face
    Sin Cara - Face
    Tamina - Face
    Ted DiBiase - Face
    Trent Baretta - Face
    Tyson Kidd - Face
    Wade Barrett - Heel
    William Regal - Face

Current Champions
    Big Show - World Heavyweight Champion
    Antonio Cesaro - United States Champion

Other On-Air Personalities

Booker T - General Manager
    Josh Matthews - Commentator
    JBL - Commentator
    Lilian Garcia - Ring Announcer
    Triple H - COO
    Vince McMahon - Chairman
    Ricardo Rodriguez - Ring Announcer for Alberto Del Rio

Tag Teams / Stables

The Usos - Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso
    3 Man Band - Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre & Jinder Mahal
    The Rhodes Scholars - Cody Rhodes & Damien Sandow
    Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara
    International Air-Strike - Justin Gabriel & Tyson Kidd
    Hunico & Camacho

(Sorry for weird formating at some points, but this sites formating is so bad)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Remember to check out my thread - How I would have booked it - WWE after Extreme Rules. You can find it in the EWN Be the booker section

Normal Member
    Blog Entries
    Monday Night RAW - 04/02/2012 – Part 1

**Pyro goes off**

Michael Cole: Hello everyone and welcome to Monday Night RAW, LIVE from San Antonio, Texas! Tonight, will be another great edition of RAW, as we will find a new #1 contender for CM Punk's WWE Championship. It’s gonna be John Cena, The Miz, Dolph Ziggler and R-Truth going at it, in a Fatal 4-Way to determine, who will face CM Punk at Extreme Rules!
    Jerry Lawler: But not only that Michael. Tonight, we are also going to have a Champion vs Champion match, as WWE Champion CM Punk, takes on Intercontinental Champion, Kofi Kingston! And in fact, that match is gonna start off the night!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqUl6n92DJg
    Justin Roberts: The following contest, is a Champion vs Champion match!
    Introducing first: Accompanied by Paul Heyman, from Chicago, Illinois. Weighing in, at 218 pounds, the WWE Champion, CM Punk!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fQud6h8WSk
    Justin Roberts: And his opponent, from Ghana, West Africa. Weighing in, at 212 pounds, the Intercontinental Champion, Kofi Kingston!

**The bell rings as the match begins** (for matches, I will be jumping to the end of them in terms of description, as I think that only a few people are actually interested in reading about entire matches)

End of the match: Kofi Kingston is getting into the zone, as he has CM Punk grounded.
    Kofi is setting up for the Boom Drop. It connects! Kofi is getting ready for Trouble in Paradise, as he is taunting CM Punk to get up! Punk gets up. Kofi goes for Trouble in Paradise, but Punk ducks underneath it! Kofi quickly turns around, but walks right into a huge Roundhouse Kick! Kofi looks like he is out of it!
    Punk picks up Kofi for the Go To Sleep. It connects! Punk goes for the pin! 1, 2 … 3!

CM Punk defeats Kofi Kingston at 12:13

Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, CM Punk!

Post-Match
    **CM Punk grabs a microphone**
    CM Punk: This match just proves why I am THE BEST WRESTLER in the world!
    Now .. Later tonight, there will be a #1 contenders match for my WWE Championship, between John Cena, Dolph Ziggler, The Miz and R-Truth, and honestly .. I’m ready to face whoever wins that match! I have beaten them all before, and I can do it again, but I will be following it closely.

Jerry Lawler: Ugh .. It looks like CM Punk has some evil intentions for the #1 contenders match Cole
    Michael Cole: We will see what happens later tonight King, in that huge Fatal 4-Way Main Event!

**Commercial**

**Backstage in Cody Rhodes locker-room**
    **Damien Sandow walks in**
    Damien Sandow: Are you ready for your big match tonight against Daniel Bryan?
    Cody Rhodes: Of course Im ready for my match! Tonight, I am going to beat Daniel Bryan, so we can get one step closer to those WWE Tag Team Titles.
    And besides .. Even if I wasn’t ready, I would still be able to defeat Daniel Bryan.

**Back in the arena**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p265yRAW8s

Justin Roberts: The following contest, is set for one fall!
    Introducing first, accompanied to the ring by Kane. From Aberdeen, Washington. Weighing in, at 210 pounds, one half of the WWE Tag Team Champions, Daniel Bryan!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHZuOviuGck

Justin Roberts: And his opponent, accompanied by Damien Sandow. From Marietta, Georgia. Weighing in, at 215 pounds, Cody Rhodes!

**The bell rings**

End of the match: Cody Rhodes irish whips Daniel Bryan towards the corner, but Daniel Bryan manages to go for a backflip over the top rope! He hits Cody Rhodes with a flying forearm smash! Rhodes gets to his knees, but Daniel Bryan starts to hit Rhodes repeatedly with kick to the chest, as he yells “NO!!” He finishes it with a kick to Cody’s temple! Bryan goes for the pin.. 1, 2 … NO! Rhodes kicks out!
    Bryan goes to the top rope, as he gets ready for a big Missile Dropkick! But Damien Sandow jumps on the apron! Bryan turns his attention to Sandow, as he kicks him down from the apron. Kane runs over to finish off Sandow with a Chokeslam!
    But all of this gave Cody Rhodes time to get up and hit Daniel Bryan on the top rope!
    Rhodes goes for the Superplex! He hits it! But Rhodes isn’t done yet… He gets to his feet, and taunts Bryan to get up. Bryan gets up. Rhodes goes for CrossRhodes! It connects!
    He goes for the cover … 1, 2 … 3!
    Cody Rhodes defeats Daniel Bryan at 10:43
    Justin Roberts: Here is your winner, Cody Rhodes!

Post-Match: Kane immediately chases Rhodes out of the ring, as he runs towards the ramp, along with Damien Sandow, while Kane looks after Daniel Bryan. Rhodes and Sandow celebrate the victory on the ramp with big smiles on their faces.

**Commercial**

**Backstage at the interview area**
    Matt Striker: Ladies and Gentlemen, I’m being joined by 1 out 4 competitors in tonight’s Fatal 4-Way match, to determine the #1 contender for the WWE Title, Dolph Ziggler.
    Dolph, earlier tonight, we heard what WWE Champion CM Punk said about the competitors in tonight’s Fatal 4-Way that he had beaten them all before, and that he could do it again. Do you have any response to that?
    Dolph Ziggler: CM Punk says a lot of stupid things, but this time, he managed to outdo himself. You see, when it comes down to skills inside the ring, I am the very best, as I show off to all of these morons and CM Punk each and every night I’m out there!
    But CM Punk can choose to deny the truth for as long as he wants, but the fact of the matter is that I will not only win tonight’s Fatal 4-Way, but when it comes down to the Show-Off, Dolph Ziggler and CM Punk at Extreme Rules, there is only ONE possible result! And that is Dolph Ziggler walking out of Extreme Rules as the WWE Champion!
    Later, mark!

**Back in the arena**
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjHmON82k64

Justin Roberts: The following contest, is a Divas Tag Team Match, set for one fall!

Introducing first, from Union City, New Jersey, AJ Lee!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDN6oKE_hm4

Justin Roberts: And her tag team partner, from Houston, Texas, Kaitlyn!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJfjwBpoIA8

Justin Roberts: And their opponents, first, from Denver, Colorado, she is the Divas Champion, Eve Torres!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE45mp8rmUE

Justin Roberts: And her tag team partner, from San Jose, Costa Rica, Rosa Mendes

**The bell rings**
    End of the match: Kaitlyn and Eve are in the ring. Kaitlyn has momentum on Eve, as she hits her Kaitlyn hits her with a Dropkick! Kaitlyn goes for the pin … 1, 2 … NO, its broken up by Rosa Mendes! Kaitlyn turns her attention to Rosa, and gets her out of the ring! But from behind … Eve with a rollup! 1, 2 … 3!
    Eve and Rosa Mendes defeats Kaitlyn and AJ Lee at 7:04
    Justin Roberts: Here are your winners, Rosa Mendes and Eve Torres!

Post-Match: AJ gets in the ring to share the defeat with Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn seems really upset at the way this match ended. Kaitlyn pushes AJ away and leaves the ring.
    Last edited by lykkekage; 11-17-2012 at 03:16 PM.