Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Jason of course, just a little mistake LOL
    hahaha...I know man, just messing with ya'

Blog Entries
    Metallica fan here. Most the old times, but I like some of the new stuff. St Anger was bad, and Death Magnetic could have been greater: some of the songs seem to be long for-the-sake-of-being-long-as-in-Master-of-Puppets, and the production should have been better, they sound as noisy as a 93 Norwegian Black Metal band, and while the latter had no means to get a good production, Metallica do, and should sound better. (BTW, current BM bands that try to sound awfully bad just to be the trvest of them all tend to have no sympathy from me. You can sound decently and still raw, just check 1349's Hellfire)

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Metallica fan here. Most the old times, but I like some of the new stuff. St Anger was bad, and Death Magnetic could have been greater: some of the songs seem to be long for-the-sake-of-being-long-as-in-Master-of-Puppets, and the production should have been better, they sound as noisy as a 93 Norwegian Black Metal band, and while the latter had no means to get a good production, Metallica do, and should sound better. (BTW, current BM bands that try to sound awfully bad just to be the trvest of them all tend to have no sympathy from me. You can sound decently and still raw, just check 1349's Hellfire)
    And as I recall, Lulu's bizarre but I like it, didn't expect any different.

And I just did quote myself. (copyright to Tommy Thunder LOL)

Join the Best e-fed, EWNCW!! Send a PM to Tommy Thunder, Kingstrem, TheJosephBanks, S.E.Zero, TTC or me filling the form you'll find in the Inferno Thread.

Find all the EWNCW links here.

The Jesting Madness: Last EWNCW Tag Team Champions (6/3/12-5-5-12), first ever EWNCW Blacklist Champions (5-5-12/11-12)

Also check TWE!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind_Bastard View Post
    Haha, like Burzum?

This is fucking awesome. Glad to see Dave and James have finally worked things out and get past their animosity. So cool seeing this.

Blog Entries
    Never thought I'd see that, nice find

Blog Entries
    I want this!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stone cold bruiser brody View Post
    This is fucking awesome. Glad to see Dave and James have finally worked things out and get past their animosity. So cool seeing this.

Water under bridge, but some fans never got over it shame!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    Water under bridge, but some fans never got over it shame!
    Some fans never got over Jason's departure either. Their loss I say.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    I want this!!

holy sheet! fuckin' awesome