Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Welcome and make a visit to the football thread.And never take anything seriously here

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    After just reading the news and the Blogs and the Forums for quite some years i decided to register here so i can also share my...i call it thoughts for a lack of a better word.

41 years old, watching wrestling since 1990, my favorite is The Undertaker (yes, still), and all in all i prefer Wrestling as it used to be in the 90's and the 2000's. Besides that im from Germany and i am heavily into football (the REAL football where you KICK the ball with the...you know FOOT, and not carry it around).

I am mostly a reasonable being...just sometimes get into nerdrage when i read something i dont like. So, in case i ever piss you off, nothing personal.
    Lol that was fucking epic

There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

I do intend to have fun here, and as i already mentioned, i noticed there are heated debates here now and then. So if i ever get into an argument with any of you guys, it is NEVER personal, even tho i tend to be sarcastic and i exaggerate a lot. If i ever cross a line about anything with anybody, just tell me. And also, english is not my native language, so sometimes i might not express myself in an understandable way :P.
    I did notice the english teams footy thread already and the one about favorite teams. A lot of reading to do. Also, i need to get an idea about the structure of the Forum as not to make extra work for the mods having to move my threads around a lot.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Karsten Langenfeld View Post
    I do intend to have fun here, and as i already mentioned, i noticed there are heated debates here now and then. So if i ever get into an argument with any of you guys, it is NEVER personal, even tho i tend to be sarcastic and i exaggerate a lot. If i ever cross a line about anything with anybody, just tell me. And also, english is not my native language, so sometimes i might not express myself in an understandable way :P.
    I did notice the english teams footy thread already and the one about favorite teams. A lot of reading to do. Also, i need to get an idea about the structure of the Forum as not to make extra work for the mods having to move my threads around a lot.
    Just don't push it too far.About the English football thread we just talk about everything that has to do with football, not only in England, and other stuff there

Oh akbar....

Blog Entries
    Viel Spausz Freund.

And always take it too far, more fun that way...

Viel Spausz Freund.

Thefuck is that gibberish?

''Ricardo Rodriguez is the best character on WWE TV.''

Welcome aboard mate.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Quote Originally Posted by Automatic View Post
    Thefuck is that gibberish?

I think he wanted to say Viel Spass Freund

And i am intent on having fun. Thanks
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Viel Spausz Freund.

More banned that way

Oh akbar....

Welcome aboard, have fun!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones