Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    agree, how much has been since his last title run?? ( not the 3 min one where there was a mitb cash in) im glad wwe gave him one more title run, he is without a doubt one of the greatest giants in the history of the business and i think its refreshing to the world title picture

im definitively enjoying his run

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonsrevenge View Post
    Well the way you're doing it it's like telling a girl "I like you, but I think you're a fat, selfish, egotistical, rude lazy gutterslut with no redeeming qualities who should crawl into a hole and die."
    Well, thanks for interpreting what I was saying to suit yourself.

I believe it's more like "Look, I really like you but you've really let yourself go lately and it just seems like you don't have the passion to be here anymore. It used to be much more enjoyable but now it's a bit stale and you complain a bit too much and while I'll always love you deep down, unless you present me with something different, we're really going to have to call it a day, since I must then surely believe that our best days are behind us."

You see that? You see how there's a difference there? I highlighted the important bits for you even. So, no it's nothing like the over simplistic way you've put it, now is it? Try scratching beneath the surface maybe?

And for the record, that's the only way to keep 'em coming back for more.

Too little too late for Big Show. The video packages they did to elevate Cody Rhodes in his feud with the Big Show just shows you why Big Show can't be an unstoppable giant anymore. His image has been ruined a long time ago. It's not believable at this point in his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Well, thanks for interpreting what I was saying to suit yourself.

I believe it's more like "Look, I really like you but you've really let yourself go lately and it just seems like you don't have the passion to be here anymore. It used to be much more enjoyable but now it's a bit stale and you complain a bit too much and while I'll always love you deep down, unless you present me with something different, we're really going to have to call it a day, since I must then surely believe that our best days are behind us."

You see that? You see how there's a difference there? I highlighted the important bits for you even. So, no it's nothing like the over simplistic way you've put it, now is it? Try scratching beneath the surface maybe?

And for the record, that's the only way to keep 'em coming back for more.
    It still makes you sound like an insensitive fuck.

Blog Entries
    What on earth has sensitivity got to do with this? The OP asks about peoples impressions of Big Show's current run. What, you want me to sugarcoat what I think? How, exactly, is that giving MY opinion?

Really sorry if you don't like reading a realistic view of the Big Show, but that's exactly what I gave.

But it sounds like you're just looking for directions to the door, so let me know, I'll help you find it

What on earth has sensitivity got to do with this? The OP asks about peoples impressions of Big Show's current run. What, you want me to sugarcoat what I think? How, exactly, is that giving MY opinion?

Really sorry if you don't like reading a realistic view of the Big Show, but that's exactly what I gave.

But it sounds like you're just looking for directions to the door, so let me know, I'll help you find it
    Ha, you insult me and then turn around and threaten to ban me? Cute. Whatever, I'm done.

Blog Entries
    Ha, you insult me and then turn around and threaten to ban me? Cute. Whatever, I'm done.
    Wow, you're interpretation of things is bizarre. You clearly seemed unhappy with things here. I didn't kiss Big Show's ass and that offended you. I'm sure you'll be "done" until it suits you. That's what girls are like 99% of the time anyway.

Wow, you're interpretation of things is bizarre. You clearly seemed unhappy with things here. I didn't kiss Big Show's ass and that offended you. I'm sure you'll be "done" until it suits you. That's what girls are like 99% of the time anyway.
    Make that 100% percent of the time.

Black Ninja!
    Ease up chief.... He was just giving his opinion. He's allowed one of those you know.

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

Holy hell dude! Talk about tripping out! The OP asked for people's thought. Robstar gave his and you basically attacked him for it. It's only fair that he defends himself from you
    Profile Retired