Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Go to WWE events with advertisement trucks, and buy advertisement space during WWE commercials. The two most underhanded but effective ways.

But is seriousness, they need Panda to pump some serious dough into the company, and then go on the road permanent live and advertise like crazy, then bring in their own attitude era, since thats what most wrestling fans want WWE to bring back so TNA should just steal the ball.
    Last edited by Mr. Ziggles; 11-14-2012 at 07:26 PM.

TNA will never be big even if they try hard as they can. It's going to end up like WCW.

I get that Big E Langston dropped the NXT CHAMPIONSHIP
    but....to Bo Dallas out of all people? WTF!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealOutlaw View Post
    They need to find someone with money to spend on them. Move them from Spike TV to a bigger network, move away from Universal Studios and start doing more road shows.
    I agree with everything except for moving away from Universal Studios...or least the idea behind that part of the business model. I think the idea of having a central facility to wrestle out of as a major wreslting company is a HUGE selling point when it comes to acquiring talent. The major complaint by industry talent is the amount of time the travelling takes away from their families and other outside ventures. Its one way how TNA has been able to acquire a lot of big name talent without the WWE money. It gives TNA an advantage over the WWE and differenciates themselves in the industry more specifically with their company culture

Now changing the venue or expanding the Impact Zone wouldn't be a bad idea nor would doing more road shows of taped Impact episodes.

I think the biggest opportunity that TNA is missing out on is a second televised show. They have too much talent on their roster that gets neglected or only gets showcased in cycles. It'll get the most out of and expose more of their talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockstar83 View Post
    TNA will never be big even if they try hard as they can. It's going to end up like WCW.
    **cough**wwemark**cough**
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

At the very least they could start moving all the PPVs out of the IMPACT zone (which is ironic in its own right) the dead crowds aren't helping them at all. It would be like watching the same movie over and over again you soon get tired of it and react less when you see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    At the very least they could start moving all the PPVs out of the IMPACT zone (which is ironic in its own right) the dead crowds aren't helping them at all. It would be like watching the same movie over and over again you soon get tired of it and react less when you see it.
    Yeah, I agree.
    The IWC is to TNA what the Republicans are to Obama: No matter how much good they do...as soon as they're shown to be less than perfect, the other claims that they just can't get anything right.

Quote Originally Posted by deadly56 View Post
    I feel TNA is lacking popularity. The question is, what do you think TNA can do to get notice more by the general public?

If you would like to know more about this topic; I recommend this link to a blog, which relates to it-http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ng-Company-TNA
    This is just the tip of the iceberg, but this basically breaks it down.
    http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...gs-For-TNA-How

My opinion about this topic is simple, but TNA would take a finical hit at first, but like the old saying goes "you have to spend money to make money."

Get rid or stop pushing, so hard the ex WWE guys. If they keep them have them around to put over thier own home grown or ROH talent. Push them to the moon and have them appear in the main stream as in talk shows or anything. Cowboy James Storm IMO is right for the picking as a top draw franchise babyface, if they give him the right exposure.

Buy a tv spot during one of the WWE's ppv's and air a live TNA ppv for free, kind of like WCW did with Clash of The Champions.

They should hire Paul Heyman and let him hire his own staff and run the whole show from top to bottom.

This all costs money and they will initially lose revenue from merchandise sales of well known ex WWE talent, but the pay out eventually could be awesome.
    Last edited by Playboy Stevie V; 11-15-2012 at 05:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    They should spend more time in the UK. They have a strong fanbase over here, arguably bigger than in the States, so why not capitalise on it? More TV tapings, the odd PPV or two just to capitalise on a different audience who will get behind the product, and hopefully net them more money while they are at it.

Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    They should spend more time in the UK. They have a strong fanbase over here, arguably bigger than in the States, so why not capitalise on it? More TV tapings, the odd PPV or two just to capitalise on a different audience who will get behind the product, and hopefully net them more money while they are at it.
    They pull in 1million + in the US and maybe 300,000 here? So that would say they don't have a bigger fan base here. It's essentially impossible to have a larger fan base than the US.
    Btw they are holding Four impact tapings over here in january (two in London and Manchester), with manchester being the second city outside of america to hold a taping.

G
    GMU - UTID!

2012 - 2nd!

Blog Entries
    Been awhile.... been moving.... but back....
    Okay I have read many responses on this issue some if not all is right on point or close enough....
    Right now one thing TNA should do is take the PPVs on the road.... Not big arenas but 3 to 5000 seat arenas....
    Another thing secondary programs a B or C show to showcase talent.... With a 2nd or 3rd TV show means the advertisers will pay more money mean more income coming in....

Then someone or several mention of moving Impact out of the Impact Zone.... This could be a yes, a no, and a maybe for many factors!! One right off is fan base isn't so great or much less then WWE.... If they would take Impact on the road.... do it after PPVs stick to small arenas and gyms nothing big..... Something that can draw 2 or 3 or 4000 fans if possible....

Another thing I see that TNA needs is maybe star power yet!!! Sure they have Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Sting, Hogan, Bully Ray and Devon... Not to mention many TNA home grown talent AJ Styles, James Storm, Bobby Roode, Daniels and Kaz... Even some who started elsewhere and been with TNA for a while like Joe and Aries or Chavo.... Could they use a Chris Jericho or Batista or Goldberg or etc??? Yes, but will they come most likely not!!! Another thing create stars.... Which would bring Crimson, Hernandez, and certain members of Aces and 8s that is possible...

One got to look how TNA have grow over the past 10 years went from weekly PPVs which probably drew say a few 1000 fans maybe more and a few 100 in the probably less then 1000..... Now TNA draws around or a little more the 1 million to 1.5 million viewers on TV... PPV audience of 10 to 50,000 Impact Zone holds up to 1300 fans then major PPVs 2 to 3000.... So I only see TNA growing more and staying around....
    We all judge others even if it isn't our place to judge, but supposedly at the end we are all judged by one!!!
    Wrestling, women and money who could ask for more???