Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Publicity for TNA

I feel TNA is lacking popularity. The question is, what do you think TNA can do to get notice more by the general public?

If you would like to know more about this topic; I recommend this link to a blog, which relates to it-http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...ng-Company-TNA

I think they are trying with the hogans, sandy etc but tbh TNA really needs to get the REAL wrestling fans fully behind them first, I know I am but looking at some forums etc not everyone is
    I wish I was sad and lonely enough to spam hate

Blog Entries
    They need to find someone with money to spend on them. Move them from Spike TV to a bigger network, move away from Universal Studios and start doing more road shows.

Blog Entries
    @lewism173 that Stone Cold ET video was to damn funny.

Blog Entries
    Get more kids to watch their product. Market Jeff Hardy more to the younger audience since the younger audience love him. The reason I say this is because TNA doesn't have a strong fanbase with the younger audience. Even AJ Styles could be easily marketable towards the younger audience as a role-model or such. I know they've made it clear that their product was going to be marketed towards the older audience such as myself but it wouldn't hurt to gear their product towards the younger audience as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Cena rapping on Paul Heyman
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubs View Post
    Get more kids to watch their product. Market Jeff Hardy more to the younger audience since the younger audience love him. The reason I say this is because TNA doesn't have a strong fanbase with the younger audience. I know they've made it clear that their product was going to be marketed towards the older audience such as myself but it wouldn't hurt to gear their product towards the younger audience as well.
    that destroyed the wwe, why would they do that in tna?

Blog Entries
    tna should become more edgy. if wwe wants to push it for the kids why try to beat them at their game... if tna can bring back attitude into wrestling and create great stories once again they will bring older fans to them. you don't need kids to win, kids will watch it if their parents like it as well.
    #BeJelly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    How exactly did it destroy the WWE? They are still doing great business with their product being aimed at BOTH the older audience and the younger audience.

I'm not saying that TNA should only focus on strengthening their kid fanbase and forget about their older audience but there should be a balance to get the general public to view your product, not just a certain fanbase.
    You see I don't need your approval Paul. I'm gonna take my respect. I'll bounce you quicker than an ECW check.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by #BITW View Post
    Lets see, kids watch WWE, kids want WWE merch, parents spend money on WWE merch for there kids.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    tna should become more edgy. if wwe wants to push it for the kids why try to beat them at their game... if tna can bring back attitude into wrestling and create great stories once again they will bring older fans to them. you don't need kids to win, kids will watch it if their parents like it as well.
    The problem is, they tried being an edgy company at one point and failed back in 2010. Hulk Hogan wanted to push the envelope during TNA's attempt at trying to compete with WWE's kid-friendly product in the ratings war by having more blood, violence, and also edgy storylines but that didn't increase their ratings nor did it gain them any exposure during the ratings war. They even tried bringing in former ECW wrestlers and forming a group called EV2.0 to get the older audience to get into their product but that didn't work at all either.

The way I see it, why not do what a bigger promotion is doing and strengthen your younger fanbase as well as your older fanbase? They aren't going to compete with the WWE anytime soon so it's not like pushing the envelope is going to have an impact on their product.