Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Blog Entries
    Psychotic aggressive head punting (I know that's 'banned' now) Orton or cocky 'legend killer' Orton, as long as he's heel, I'm all for seeing an Orton push as long as he's heel.
    He simply sucks as a face, and he's been so boring since he turned face it's been unreal. I understand that he's super over as a face with the crowd, but he's not enjoying it, he's not entertaining, and he doesn't seem comfortable as a face somehow.

To bring back the cocky gimmick: since Orton is older now, the legend killer gimmick wouldn't work with that name, since Orton himself is getting to the point where he's nearing legend status (he has won a lot of world titles). But how about tweaking it so that he now tries to take out newer stars as opposed to older ones?

Bringing back the crazy psychotic gimmick would be easy.

I look forward to seeing how they do the turn.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    Psychotic aggressive head punting (I know that's 'banned' now) Orton or cocky 'legend killer' Orton, as long as he's heel, I'm all for seeing an Orton push as long as he's heel.
    He simply sucks as a face, and he's been so boring since he turned face it's been unreal. I understand that he's super over as a face with the crowd, but he's not enjoying it, he's not entertaining, and he doesn't seem comfortable as a face somehow.

To bring back the cocky gimmick: since Orton is older now, the legend killer gimmick wouldn't work with that name, since Orton himself is getting to the point where he's nearing legend status (he has won a lot of world titles). But how about tweaking it so that he now tries to take out newer stars as opposed to older ones?

Bringing back the crazy psychotic gimmick would be easy.

I look forward to seeing how they do the turn.
    He can be a cocky bastard and not be the legend killer. He just had personality then. Then again, the cocky schtick really worked when he was younger because was still relatively new and had something to prove. He doesn't anymore, so another gimmick should probably be needed. Maybe if he goes for the world title and loses and just snaps and goes apeshit and makes that his thing. It would be like the psychotic gimmick in overddrive *shrug*

And you have way too much crap in your sig. I keep thinking theres like 3 more posts under yours but it's just all your crap.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonsrevenge View Post
    He can be a cocky bastard and not be the legend killer. He just had personality then. Then again, the cocky schtick really worked when he was younger because was still relatively new and had something to prove. He doesn't anymore, so another gimmick should probably be needed. Maybe if he goes for the world title and loses and just snaps and goes apeshit and makes that his thing. It would be like the psychotic gimmick in overddrive *shrug*

And you have way too much crap in your sig. I keep thinking theres like 3 more posts under yours but it's just all your crap.
    Yeah that would work for me. With Show as the current champ though, not sure how we'd get to that.
    They're talking about a Ziggler vs Orton feud leading into WM, so perhaps have Orton turn at Mania after losing to Ziggler?

Lol, I'm sorry, you'll get used to it I'm sure!
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!

Blog Entries
    I'm hoping Ziggler isn't available for Orton. I read a post under a article on the newssite, in which a dude (sorry, forgot name) proposed Ziggler is the one meeting up with AJ and we're going to see Ziggles cashing in on Cena, in the process screwing over Vickie and leaving with AJ. I'd love to see this, because I think it would really propel Ziggler forward and I think it's time. Screwing over Vickie will make him an instant tweener, it would be a suprise twist on the clusterfuck that is the AJ/Vickie/Cena/Ziggler-angle. Could setup Ziggler vs Cena. I'd rather watch that than Ziggler vs Orton. Orton have a good match with anyone - boring gimmick aside, he has hade great ppv matches the last few years - as can Ziggler. I hope some of Ziggler's ability washes off on Cena..

But it would interfere with the Punk vs Rock-plans. Don't see how to work around that.
    Chris Jericho: 'Without a storyline, wrestling is just two guys in their underwear rolling around half naked.'

Blog Entries
    They could go about it 2 ways, one is kinda already ruined. The first of which is have him face Ziggler at Mania, and lose, and maybe lose again in the rematch (this also cements Ziggler as a main eventer) until he eventually wins the gold...and turns heel. They could build to a big match at Summerslam with Taker (random yes but if he wins it gets him a lot of momentum back that he has lost).

The other way is/was to have him and Miz turn at Survivor Series, with Miz turning face and Orton turning heel in the same match. This doesn't seem too likely as they are on the same team now, but meh would have been a bit different.

Quote Originally Posted by Marx View Post
    I'm hoping Ziggler isn't available for Orton. I read a post under a article on the newssite, in which a dude (sorry, forgot name) proposed Ziggler is the one meeting up with AJ and we're going to see Ziggles cashing in on Cena, in the process screwing over Vickie and leaving with AJ. I'd love to see this, because I think it would really propel Ziggler forward and I think it's time. Screwing over Vickie will make him an instant tweener, it would be a suprise twist on the clusterfuck that is the AJ/Vickie/Cena/Ziggler-angle. Could setup Ziggler vs Cena. I'd rather watch that than Ziggler vs Orton. Orton have a good match with anyone - boring gimmick aside, he has hade great ppv matches the last few years - as can Ziggler. I hope some of Ziggler's ability washes off on Cena..

But it would interfere with the Punk vs Rock-plans. Don't see how to work around that.
    Also it would require Cena to be WHC aka the Smackdown champ and thats not going to happen.

Blog Entries
    randy orton is one of the best natural heels in the wwe but I have a feeling he is going to be pushed as a face. that being said I wouldn't mind a feud seeing him face ziggler. ziggler can sell really well and randy orton is a smooth wrestler there matches would likely seem very polished IMO.
    #BeJelly

Orton heel turn on his team at SS. Sheamus wins and Ziggler cashes in.

Sheamus wins it back v Ziggler and Show at TLC, triple threat ladder.

Sheamus v Show v Barrett v Ziggler v Miz v Orton at EC.

Orton wins, faces Sheamus and Barrett (RR winner) at WM.

Blog Entries
    Ziggler cashes in at TLC between the Show vs Sheamus match.

Orton finishes up his feud with Del Rio.

Orton vs Ziggler build from January.
    I'm jus sayin...

My interest of Orton has fallen in recent years. When did the interest begin to take a big steep when he defeated Christian for the world title. Remarks in interviews like he is going to break world title record because the lack of depth. Been against him becoming world champion again mainly for that reason. I'd rather see the likes of Ziggler, Barrett, Rhodes, Sandow, Ryback, and Daniel Bryan in the tops of the WWE world title picture. Either title...really doesn't matter. I'd prefer to see Ryback win a US or IC title for a while. Get that interest back in those division rather than see stale Kofi with the IC title. I like Cesaro and think it would be great for him/Ryback to have a feud. However, Mr.USA promos has me thinking Cesaro will lose it at Mania to whoever that is.