Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

The Randy Orton Push 2013

So, according to reports, Randy Orton has been earmarked for a big push soon. How do you think WWE should go about it?

My thoughts are they could either have Ziggler cash in on Show or Sheamus and then start a program between Orton and Ziggler through to Wrestlemania - that's if they want to keep Orton as a face. Or they could have Sheamus go over Big Show and Randy could turn by attacking Sheamus, who's pretty over right now.

Either way, there's a good likelihood that Orton will end up working a program with Zigs, which will make for some good matches. I can see them turning Dolph since they have separated him from Vickie and the most effective thing to do here would be to orchestrate some sort of double turn involving Zigs and Orts.

Ideas?

My idea: Orton screws Ryback....sets up feud which will not only increase Orton thanks to heel turn but ryback for having a new feud and getting him out of the title picture.
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Well since it looks like Miz is getting a face push, I'd love to see Orton turn back heel, since he's a better heel and start a program with the Miz.

I'd keep Orton out of the title picture until after wrestlemania and just give us a good old fashion feud. I think a feud with the Miz could elevate the Miz while not diminishing Orton, kind of like when Edge was feuding with Angle. That put Edge over.

But I also feel that the WWE has too many potential main event heels right now, so if they turn Orton I would like about 2 to 3 heels to turn face to work out the heel to face ratio. So, Miz, Ziggler and maybe Cody.

I want the cocky brash Randy Orton from 2005. Or even the vicious aggressive Orton of two-three years ago. This one is just flat and one dimensional.

Yeah, I think a heel turn is a good idea. I don't get how he's considered a top face when he's been stuck in the undercard since HIAC last year. Yeah, he's won matches, but they've meant nothing.

If true i would like to see him win the world title.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro_99 View Post
    My idea: Orton screws Ryback....sets up feud which will not only increase Orton thanks to heel turn but ryback for having a new feud and getting him out of the title picture.
    An excellent way out of having Ryback win the title!

Blog Entries
    Yes, but what's his motivation here?

Blog Entries
    After being suspended twice, he should be held back for some time before earning a new push.

Regal was buried after two violations, so should Orton. I know it's not a just world, but it's my opinion.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Yes, but what's his motivation here?
    You remember how He used to be a legend killer? People have been thinking that Ryback is unstoppable and can't be beaten fairly and all the attention is on Ryback as he is now the mass predator. Orton strikes and says he will destroy the legend of Ryback

That is the best I got
    http://i.imgur.com/5pZdU5D.gif

Blog Entries
    You remember how He used to be a legend killer? People have been thinking that Ryback is unstoppable and can't be beaten fairly and all the attention is on Ryback as he is now the mass predator. Orton strikes and says he will destroy the legend of Ryback

That is the best I got

I think makes more sense having Orton attacking Ryback and then cutting a promo saying Ryback doesn't deserve to be in main event since he hasn't done anything yet and he who is a top star has to wait for his shot

Turning Orton it's the right choice, they guy has been wanting to work as heel for a long time