Hybrid View

Rodriguez/rosa mendez - there's a storm coming

I know its survivor series month but there's been a fair bit of fraternising between different superstars.

Just as i was thinking this (in the 4v4 monday night) rodriquez walks to the ring and passes rosa mendez a note.

It's been a while since we had some strong stables, I hope there's a few on the cards

thoughts?

I hope for her that this "perhaps new storyline" could put her in something different, because actually she is completely useless and an awful manager.

a strong stable could do wonders but it won't happen mainly because they feel like pretty much every heel is better off alone like damien sandow and antonio cesaro and the top heels even maybe ziggler will headline a stable but that's it
    Damn I need a better catchphrase

Not sure what the situation is...but they're probably trying to bring Rosa Mendez over to be a valet to ADR. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

With any luck it's the start of a love triangle between ADR, Ricardo and Rosa which will culminate in RR turning on ADR and transitioning in ring.

Divas to believe in.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    With any luck it's the start of a love triangle between ADR, Ricardo and Rosa which will culminate in RR turning on ADR and transitioning in ring.
    as awesome as this would be I'm doubting this is what will happen lol.
    #TeamGeeky

Quote Originally Posted by MachoManFan View Post
    AWW if only the next Intercontinental champion El Local? Well maybe with a better name haha