Thread: TNA vs WWE

Blog Entries

TNA vs WWE

So, lets hear everyone's opinion that watches both on how each company is doing.

Tag Team Division: WWE blows TNA out by miles. Wow, ever think you'd say that? WWE has solid teams in, Team Hell No, Rhodes Scholars, Primetime Players, Sin Cara and Mysterio, The Usos, Primo and Epico. Thats solid. TNA has...Hernedez and Chavo, Kaz and Dainels. Two good tag teams, but two isn't enough. WWE wins this.

Mid Card Divison: Soma Joe and RVD are two pretty good mid card champions. Cesaro and Kofi are solid mid carders as well. The Joe and Magnus fued has been pretty boring though. RVD should of never beat Zema in my opinion. Cesaro and Truth fued feels fresh and new, but still lackluster. Kofi only had fueded with The Miz, and it felt rehashes somehow. I'm giving slight edge to WWE just because I like Cesaro a lot. And Soma Joe should be main eventing anyways.

Main Event: So, WWE has CM Punk vs Ryback vs Cena thing going on. Honestly, I hate it. Cena and Punk has been great in the past but its old. And Ryback has no buisness in the WWE tittle match. Sheamus and Show fued is absoultely horrid. But they did have a surprisingly great match at Hell In A Cell. TNA has (had perhaps) the Hardy vs Aries fued. Its been okay at best. It looks like Hardy perhaps has won this fued considering James Storm is the new number one contender. Storm in the main event makes me want to hurl. Agaian, I'm going with WWE just because of Punk basically. (Ready for "WWE fanboy" comments)

Storylines Not Containg Tittles: So, TNA has the Big Aces and Eights thing going on. Its somewhat interesting. But Luke Gallows or "DOC" and D-von, doesn't seem to huge. And Mike Knox I believe is one of them. So what? Kind of lackluster names here, but it still will be interesting to see where this go. WWE's biggest storyline aside from tittle pictures, is this whole AJ and Cena affair. This is absoultely one of the most stupid storylines I have ever seen. TNA finally gets a point.

RAW vs Impact : Which weekly show is more entertaining to watch? For me it has to be RAW. Sure Raw gets really boring at points, but I'm always interested in the Tag Division, Punk, Ziggler, and Cesaro. I enjoy seeing all three. Whereas TNA, All I'm looking for is seeing if they unmask and Aces and Eights member, and oh I always want to throw up anytime Hulk Hogan pops up on TV. Commantary wise, Lawler and Cole has never been that great, but hearing JBL and Ross lately has been. But even with Lawler back, him and Cole are more easy to the ears than awful Mike Tenay and Taz. The worst announce team in HISTORY of announce teams. Gotta give it to the E.

PPV Quality: I'm comparing Hell In A Cell to Bound For Glory, as Survivor Series hasnt happend to compete with Turning Point yet. Hell In a Cell was an okay PPV. It was nice to see all the tittles on the line for once. But everything was mediocre besides the Big SHow and Sheamus match which was a fued no one cared for anyways. Bound For Glory wasn't great but good. THe James Storm and Bobby Roode match, even though I can't stand either, was fantastic. ALl the other matches were solid. TNA gets the edge for now, but after watching Turning Point, Survivor Series should easily destroy it.

WWE has the edge 4-2 right now. 5-1 soon most likely. STEP IT UP TNA!
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee

Sorry man but

What Arsenal fans think about RVP moving to UTD:
    Quote Originally Posted by akbar View Post
    There is a difference between playing shit and being shit. You said I think RVP is shit, where I'm saying he'll play shit... His ability will still be there but it just won't have a bug effect on UTD.
    Oh akbar....

Quote Originally Posted by magglis View Post
    Sorry man but
    Have to agree on this!!

Blog Entries
    Again? Never really saw this before. My bad.
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee

Blog Entries
    And wrestling time machince. Makes sense.
    CMRyder's Fav 5
    1. Daniel Bryan
    2. Cesaro
    3. Dolph Ziggler
    4. Seth Rollins
    5. AJ Lee