The 1st thread of Jim Cornette's show, Cornette's Commentary!

Hello All!

I brought the idea to listen to Jim Cornette's podcast show to Frank and make a thread about Cornette's podcast show.

Here is Cornette's Commentary of September 1, 2010.

http://whosslammingwho.podomatic.com...10_57_22-07_00

This thread is just for discussion on Cornette's thoughts on wrestling today and opinions.

If you want to listen to other wrestling podcasts: http://whosslammingwho.podomatic.com/

Fresh Member
    Blog Entries
    One of the highlights when listening to the who's slamming who podcasts is hearing JC having his rants and the FU's he dishes out. he is at least honest in what he says and tells it like it is.

I also listen to Bill Behrens too and listen to his opinions on whats going on in TNA as well as the NWA. Note to WWE sickphants. There is more to wrestling than the WWE. Everyone who takes a real interest in wrestling listen to the podcasts and keep upto date.

Great thread and would recommend people to listen. And thanks in a way for reminding me to download lol.
    TLK has left his mark...

Quote Originally Posted by TLK View Post
    One of the highlights when listening to the who's slamming who podcasts is hearing JC having his rants and the FU's he dishes out. he is at least honest in what he says and tells it like it is.

I also listen to Bill Behrens too and listen to his opinions on whats going on in TNA as well as the NWA. Note to WWE sickphants. There is more to wrestling than the WWE. Everyone who takes a real interest in wrestling listen to the podcasts and keep upto date.

Great thread and would recommend people to listen. And thanks in a way for reminding me to download lol.
    Thanks for your support!

Also if this goes well, Cornette's Commentary podcast show will have its own thread and I'll do what I can for everyone to listen to Jim Cornette's thoughts on wrestling today. I'll also put in what the show's topics is about.

Bump...........
    I will never forget you, CBot. You will always be my one true love.