View Poll Results: Which md carder will be wwe or world heavyweight champion later in the year?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dolph ziggler

    29 72.50%
  • Daniel Bryan

    5 12.50%
  • The miz

    4 10.00%
  • Alberto del rio

    0 0%
  • Antonio cesaro

    2 5.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Rhode island
    Posts
    74

    What mid card star will be a wwe or world heavyweight champion later in the year?

    There's 5 guys who stick out to me as next wwe or whc, so this is based on ring work, reaction, and draws...
    dolph ziggler His ring work is great sells like rip curt hennig and
    daniel bryan reaction, merchandise, ring work, attitude and funny as hell!
    the miz due to recent face push
    del rio recent losses to orton but still has that tough guy feel That can be pushed still
    Antonio cesaro...I don't like his character but wee sure does
    Thanks Im just curious who gets the strap after the big shows sheamus punk cenas and ryback ugh...have fun!

  2. #2
    Black Ninja! Tommy Thunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    25,113
    Blog Entries
    1
    When you say later in the year, you mean 2013? There's not loing left of 2013 in all fairness, so I'd rule out most of those guys for this year.

    I'll go with Ziggler. He's the most likely at this point thanks to MITB.
    Want to join EWN's original e-fed? Join EWNCW NOW!
    Want details? Just ask me!


  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Wwf1998 View Post
    There's 5 guys who stick out to me as next wwe or whc, so this is based on ring work, reaction, and draws...
    dolph ziggler His ring work is great sells like rip curt hennig and
    daniel bryan reaction, merchandise, ring work, attitude and funny as hell!
    the miz due to recent face push
    del rio recent losses to orton but still has that tough guy feel That can be pushed still
    Antonio cesaro...I don't like his character but wee sure does
    Thanks Im just curious who gets the strap after the big shows sheamus punk cenas and ryback ugh...have fun!
    None of the first four you mentioned are mid-card to me imo but I see the Miz getting a run in 2013

  4. #4
    Black Ninja! Cabers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Waterford, Ireland
    Posts
    5,230
    It has to be Ziggles what with the Mitb Briefcase and all!!

  5. #5
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Rhode island
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Thunder View Post
    When you say later in the year, you mean 2013? There's not loing left of 2013 in all fairness, so I'd rule out most of those guys for this year.

    I'll go with Ziggler. He's the most likely at this point thanks to MITB.
    Throughout 2013 sorry

  6. #6
    Ziggler 1st. Daniel Bryan will be WWE champ after Wrestlemania during his feud vs Cena. Alberto Del Rio probably around Summerslam. don't know for th others

  7. #7
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Rhode island
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Chavo View Post
    None of the first four you mentioned are mid-card to me imo but I see the Miz getting a run in 2013
    Well at this point most of them are, I only say mid card because the top spots and main events are clogged up with the same 3 people on raw and same on smackdown...but yea I see that happening too

  8. #8
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Rhode island
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    Ziggler 1st. Daniel Bryan will be WWE champ after Wrestlemania during his feud vs Cena. Alberto Del Rio probably around Summerslam. don't know for th others
    Wow imagine bryan and cena, they'd make a star out of it though

  9. #9
    With this given options, I'll go with Ziggler.

    As far as personal opinion goes, Barret and/or Christian.
    Haiters gonna Haite ^^


  10. #10
    Fresh Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Rhode island
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    It has to be Ziggles what with the Mitb Briefcase and all!!
    If wwe catches up and gives him a shot or is first ever to lose after cashing in

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.