Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

El Generico in WWE

From the main news page

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...-featured-more

This makes me so excited I had to make a topic on it. I've been pulling for El Generico and Chuck Taylor to get looks from the 'E and it's half-way there!!! If WWE could sign EY and Mr. Anderson from TNA then Captain Charisma comes back from injury, I could get away with watching only 2 shows a week =o

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. Anyone who is familiar with El Generico's work, how do you think he will fare in the 'E? I know he will have to tone down his style and learn their way of wrestling (similar to what Sin Cara had to go thru) but I feel he could be a great mid-card guy and even a star on the rumored cruserweight show.

Quote Originally Posted by Chavo View Post
    From the main news page

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/1...-featured-more

This makes me so excited I had to make a topic on it. I've been pulling for El Generico and Chuck Taylor to get looks from the 'E and it's half-way there!!! If WWE could sign EY and Mr. Anderson from TNA then Captain Charisma comes back from injury, I could get away with watching only 2 shows a week =o

Anyways, back to the topic at hand. Anyone who is familiar with El Generico's work, how do you think he will fare in the 'E? I know he will have to tone down his style and learn their way of wrestling (similar to what Sin Cara had to go thru) but I feel he could be a great mid-card guy and even a star on the rumored cruserweight show.
    I know nothing about El Generico...but really? Going to WWE means, higher pay and Jobber central. Feed Alberto more I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior View Post
    Going to WWE means, higher pay and Jobber central
    While I can't argue the point about being a jobber, I will say that going to the WWE will allow people more exposure to a tremendously talented wrestler...and I'm sure the pay wouldn't be so bad =p

He would fit in well with Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio. I'm not just saying that because they all wear masks.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Blog Entries
    You can't go past a Chuck Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    He would fit in well with Sin Cara and Rey Mysterio. I'm not just saying that because they all wear masks.
    I agree whole-heartedly TDA!!! I wish I hadn't read the front page cause now Im too excited lol

I am very familiar with El Generico and i think personally it would be a very bad move for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    You can't go past a Chuck Taylor

I see.jpg

Robstar <3

Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    I am very familiar with El Generico and i think personally it would be a very bad move for him.
    I totally agree if they water down the move set yadayadayada but if they let him wrestle as he always has I'm excited for the exposure it'll bring to a tremendously talented individual

El generico wont have te problem that sin cara had in learning the wwe style, for he speaks english. Sin caras main problem at first was the language barrier, which is why they stuck him with rey so he can teach him. And since he's been with rey he's gotten much better. El generico is canadian, and has worked many many matches with regular old grapplers, i dont see him having any problems. He wont keep the canadian mexican luchador gimmick though
    "What was dat honey? Oh dat was da dragon screw leg whip!" -Dusty Rhodes on commentary during Rey Mysterio jr. vs. Eddie Guerrero at Halloween Havoc '96

After years of shrugging it off, Cena's beginning to get annoyed by his haters.