Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I'm not sure about the Miz face turn. I'm still not clear if DB and Kane are faces (since they are on the SS "Face" team).

Blog Entries
    when the miz dropped from team punk I knew this was going to happen. The miz is one of the most talented talkers in the wwe today, he deserves a chance at being a face. and in the future I wouldn't mind him finding ways to win as a face whc.
    Disciple of Asher Presents - DEATH BUNNY

Quote Originally Posted by NiallF96 View Post
    #temamodest are the nicest people aboit. get outa here team ego! its not that my spelling gets shit when ikm drunk, just that i canr be bothered correctin the many mistakes i make while typing !

Miz will start out a slow tweener, into a full on face. Or a fast face turn if Orton turns heel again at survivor series which my gut is telling me, by RKOing the Miz. Then you'll have a Orton Miz feud.

See, this would have been a perfect opportunity for a Jack Swagger repackage/return, a Christian return, Riley or Dibiase repackage, a breakout star or even Golddust. However they went with the annoying puss that is no threat, the dick magnet, the jizz. Hope he gets put out first.

Now lets not forget that he can't be trusted. He has current problems with Kofi which may spark a heel turn that would be great for Kofi. However Del Rio doesn't like him and that may spark a feud down the road. What if he somehow gets the MITB briefcase from Dolph before he can cash it in?

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DannyBoy View Post
    Well like others have said here he has def been acting like a face lately and i think he be quite good at it and i hope he does go face...but who knows with WWE...anyway wasnt he kinda face when he first debuted? and he use to host and say hooorah?
    Yea but the fans only dug it for a week and he became heel I mean on backstage fallout he's talking about the fans knowing we would pick him and he's awsome...still heelish attitude

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetheme View Post
    See, this would have been a perfect opportunity for a Jack Swagger repackage/return, a Christian return, Riley or Dibiase repackage, a breakout star or even Golddust. However they went with the annoying puss that is no threat, the dick magnet, the jizz. Hope he gets put out first.

Now lets not forget that he can't be trusted. He has current problems with Kofi which may spark a heel turn that would be great for Kofi. However Del Rio doesn't like him and that may spark a feud down the road. What if he somehow gets the MITB briefcase from Dolph before he can cash it in?
    I was pushing for Christian but the thing is the wwe seems to just want to give the fans a lackluster appeal...I mean miz, santino and Ryder sigh and kofi needs a change because now I'm plain sick of him no offense heel turn would be great

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy Stevie V View Post
    Miz will start out a slow tweener, into a full on face. Or a fast face turn if Orton turns heel again at survivor series which my gut is telling me, by RKOing the Miz. Then you'll have a Orton Miz feud.
    Thats another thing if that happens Orton will end up just burying miz but that's the only way miz will have a chance IMO

Blog Entries
    I think it will take sometime for Miz to catch on (as a face) but when he does he will go off because he'll still basically be a heel, and fans love to cheer a heel

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    when the miz dropped from team punk I knew this was going to happen. The miz is one of the most talented talkers in the wwe today, he deserves a chance at being a face. and in the future I wouldn't mind him finding ways to win as a face whc.
    In big matches he just barley comes through sometimes that's the problem his ring work has improved though

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hystrix View Post
    I'm not sure about the Miz face turn. I'm still not clear if DB and Kane are faces (since they are on the SS "Face" team).
    Daniel bryan is gold, I'm surprised he isn't a full fledged face by the way the crowd reacts lol, that's true though