Hybrid View

Fresh Member

Do you think miz is a legit face due to last nights raw?

I've been wanting miz as a face for years now but it seemed rushed and awkward. Now of course with more time and push, longevity I don't see it being very long. Miz might be just putting on a fake smile and don't forget they were in Ohio. Anyways what do you all think about this?

Well the foundations for a face turn were there, whether or not they follow up on it remains to be seen. While watching I was thinking, Miz as a face? Will that work? Really, really, really etc...

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomsta666 View Post
    Well the foundations for a face turn were there, whether or not they follow up on it remains to be seen. While watching I was thinking, Miz as a face? Will that work? Really, really, really etc...
    The problem is theres no backbone and no villi an...miz said I want embarrass team zig glee bla bla, just out of the blue he hates ziggles and for a baby face to be the good guy ya need a bad guy, heel which they didn't make clear lol love the cornette pic btw

I think Miz would be a great Face. Similar to the Rock and rapper Cena, he's so entertaining at being a hateable heel - it's only inevitable he'll be great as a face. He's just got to much charisma and demands too much attention to not succeed.

THAT SAID, someone in a previous post mentioned Mic Foley has a Christmas book coming out Le Mizerables or something. If that's the case, the Miz could very easily be switching to the other side to screw over Mic Foley. Him and Ziggler could be aligned.

HOPEFULLY, the Miz fights his ass off for the faces, doesn't betray Foley and they give him an honest run as a goodie. This could lead to a feud with Ziggler for not wanting him on his team. HEEL Ziggler vs FACE Miz at Mania for the WHC would be ... awesome.

"I'm so damn good when I'm finished there won't be a dry eye - or dry seat - sorry ladies - in the entire arena." #HEEL

He has shown the elements over the last two weeks of a face turn it actually started when he quit team punk then he tried to shake hands with Kofi after there match and then on a backstage fallout episode he said he acts the way he does because of the wwe iniverse booing him.

So i saw it coming but yeah it happened a little quick!

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabers View Post
    He has shown the elements over the last two weeks of a face turn it actually started when he quit team punk then he tried to shake hands with Kofi after there match and then on a backstage fallout episode he said he acts the way he does because of the wwe iniverse booing him.

So i saw it coming but yeah it happened a little quick!
    Really? Lol no pun intended but wow, see though they put a video out and that's the hype..they need more investment in characters BAD

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by El T Draino 316 View Post
    I think Miz would be a great Face. Similar to the Rock and rapper Cena, he's so entertaining at being a hateable heel - it's only inevitable he'll be great as a face. He's just got to much charisma and demands too much attention to not succeed.

THAT SAID, someone in a previous post mentioned Mic Foley has a Christmas book coming out Le Mizerables or something. If that's the case, the Miz could very easily be switching to the other side to screw over Mic Foley. Him and Ziggler could be aligned.

HOPEFULLY, the Miz fights his ass off for the faces, doesn't betray Foley and they give him an honest run as a goodie. This could lead to a feud with Ziggler for not wanting him on his team. HEEL Ziggler vs FACE Miz at Mania for the WHC would be ... awesome.
    I hear I guess foley bad mouths miz in his book, which seems to beco let's thing in books lol but miz is great on the mic but I don't like the smug laugh and look and I although have faith in miz being capable of a major face opportunity. Who I don't have faith in is wwe creative look at Alex riley...trend is quick face push slow downfall I hope miz doesn't help ziggles because it's too predictable.

Well like others have said here he has def been acting like a face lately and i think he be quite good at it and i hope he does go face...but who knows with WWE...anyway wasnt he kinda face when he first debuted? and he use to host and say hooorah?