Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Some people need to have their balls re-attached and some people need to realise the Anti-WWE poster gimmick is as old and tired as the Anti-TNA poster gimmick. Both sides of that coin just make themselves look like imbeciles.
    Both companies,unfortunately for us,do some stupid shit,its not anti-wwe or anti-tna,its frustration,they are failing and underachieving.

Quote Originally Posted by kohnk85 View Post
    There's a difference between being edgy and going too far. Edgy to me was is when there's heat created between wrestlers, not a wrestler and a commentator. Edgy to me means hard hits and crazy stunts in the ring, not grabbing heat from some poor, classless remarks. I don't hate CM Punk or Paul Heyman for this. I hate the WWE and its writers for letting this happen.
    I think the key word you.. Edgy to you, that's your opinion.

Edgy to me is doing something different and making it stand out, something different from the norm.. I did not expect Punk to come out or anything like that to happen, I considered Edgy.

Just different opinions man.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    Seems to me like you seen a chance to have a pop at the WWE and you jumped at it.. 10 CM Punk dream matches would be your opinion bro, RVD vs Punk is not on my top 10.

You say injury like he sprained his ankle or something, it was pretty serious man.
    Thats why i said Zema Ion shouldn't have wrestled till Sorenson returned,making him a title holder was worse.Sadly,its not the first or the last time a company has used inficting serious injury to push a wrestler,remember Chris Benoit being nicknamed the Crippler?But ya,TNA Bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    Do i sense Sarcasm?
    No I'm serious.. I would have loved to have seen a Punk heel run against Van Dam.. Or perhaps a Drunk/Drugged up Hardy, wow! what a feud that could have been

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Sheesh. Did people forget about Michael Cole making fun of King's recently deceased mother during their feud? Get your panties out of a wad. You all bitch and moan about how THE ATTITUDE ERA RULZ! PG SUXXX! and then they do something like this and you bitch and moan about that.

It's a show. It got more heat on CM Punk. There is absolutely no way that this would've happened without Lawler's approval. Get over yourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodom View Post
    You fucking legend.
    First IWA World Champion

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    No I'm serious.. I would have loved to have seen a Punk heel run against Van Dam.. Or perhaps a Drunk/Drugged up Hardy, wow! what a feud that could have been
    Punk would have brought up RVD's arrest in 2006,haha would have been good.The matches would have been good too.

Blog Entries
    I didn't like that segment either. It was not funny at all it was plain out bullshit, like Mick said he died but came back. Not only did he make fun of Jerry for having a heart attack but they were making fun of everyone who has ever had a heart attack. I know Jerry may have agreed to it but I don't find it funny nor clever. Having my own Grandfather die from a heart attack I find it very offensive and cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    Sheesh. Did people forget about Michael Cole making fun of King's recently deceased mother during their feud? Get your panties out of a wad. You all bitch and moan about how THE ATTITUDE ERA RULZ! PG SUXXX! and then they do something like this and you bitch and moan about that.

It's a show. It got more heat on CM Punk. There is absolutely no way that this would've happened without Lawler's approval. Get over yourselves.
    *Claps*

Well said.. My thoughts exactly.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

I'm not bothered. Know why? Because it's just television. It means nothing. Don't take it so seriously.
    I'd rather have nothing than have a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    How about just concentrating your efforts on helping to put over TNA as the great product it is? You do realise that all you are doing by going on these constant vitriolic rants that you're actually putting off potential new fans from turning to TNA? Who would want to associate themselves with fans who act like this.

This is the constant message I keep trying to get across here, I've had numerous friends that I've tried to get to give TNA a chance but they refuse as they see most TNA fans as just Anti-WWE fans rather than actually being TNA fans. That's why the product is looked down upon and is pre-judged even when it shouldn't and even though it's been far superior to WWE for a while now.
    They don't watch TNA purely because its not WWE,plain and simple.Since Russo left,TNA has had a better year than WWE,its wrestler's characters have progressed better than WWE's and the wrestling content as per usual with TNA has been unmatched.