Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Was it in taste? No

Should it have been done? No

Did it work? Yes

And that's what the WWE (And most likely Vince) wanted to happen. It offended people, which gives Punk more heel heat, and that's exactly what they set out to accomplish.
    There's a line.There's a line.You don't see Bobby Roode mocking Taz or Bubba Dudley/Bully Ray for being affected by Hurricane Sandy for some cheap heat do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus n' Eights View Post
    This was just bad,tasteless and insensitive.So much for that Be A Star BULLSHIT WWE comes up with.This was Katie Vick,Eddie Guerrero is Dominic dad,Abyss killed his father bad.

But,however its not all his fault.CM Punk's heel turn is officially a failure.With a limited WWE roster,his big heel turn sees him feuding with retired wrestlers,an over pushed Goldberg rip off and surprise,surprise,John Cena for the 10000th time.How that 90 million dollars wasted on 2 failed political campaigns by Linda McMahon could have been used to lure Kurt Angle or Rob Van Dam back so he would have proper people to feud with,not this crap.

There are times,and this was one of them,where ROH's run around in circles for 60 minutes and call it a match philosophy is made to look good by TNA or WWE,last night during this horrible segment,it definately was one of them.
    LOL! Totally agree.. his heel run would have been much better had he been feuding with Rob Van Dam

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by Shining Light View Post
    Was it in taste? No

Should it have been done? No

Did it work? Yes

And that's what the WWE (And most likely Vince) wanted to happen. It offended people, which gives Punk more heel heat, and that's exactly what they set out to accomplish.
    Exactly, This is what I'm saying.

People wan't WWE edgy and then when they do something Edgy, this is what happens.

#Can'tWinWithSome"Fans"

IWA:

HWA:

General:

There's a line.There's a line.You don't see Bobby Roode mocking Taz or Bubba Dudley/Bully Ray for being affected by Hurricane Sandy for some cheap heat do you?
    TNA fan huh? How did Zeema Ion mocking that guy he injured go down with you? Or should we not mention that as your having a pop at the WWE?.

IWA:

HWA:

General:

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    LOL! Totally agree.. his heel run would have been much better had he been feuding with Rob Van Dam
    Well,he could have taken swipes @ RVD's "love for herbs".But you catch my drift.Make a list of 10 CM Punk dream matches,the majority of the wrestlers don't wrestle for WWE anymore for reasons tha could have easily been avoided.

TNA fan huh? How did Zeema Ion mocking that guy he injured go down with you? Or should we not mention that as your having a pop at the WWE?.
    Never approved of that.If I had authority,Zema Ion would have been barred from a TNA ring until the guy he injured recovered.

heart attack and injury,can't compare the 2 though.

Exactly, This is what I'm saying.

People wan't WWE edgy and then when they do something Edgy, this is what happens.

#Can'tWinWithSome"Fans"
    There's a difference between being edgy and going too far. Edgy to me was is when there's heat created between wrestlers, not a wrestler and a commentator. Edgy to me means hard hits and crazy stunts in the ring, not grabbing heat from some poor, classless remarks. I don't hate CM Punk or Paul Heyman for this. I hate the WWE and its writers for letting this happen.

Some people need to have their balls re-attached and some people need to realise the Anti-WWE poster gimmick is as old and tired as the Anti-TNA poster gimmick. Both sides of that coin just make themselves look like imbeciles.

Do i sense Sarcasm?

Well,he could have taken swipes @ RVD's "love for herbs".But you catch my drift.Make a list of 10 CM Punk dream matches,the majority of the wrestlers don't wrestle for WWE anymore for reasons tha could have easily been avoided.
    Seems to me like you seen a chance to have a pop at the WWE and you jumped at it.. 10 CM Punk dream matches would be your opinion bro, RVD vs Punk is not on my top 10.

Never approved of that.If I had authority,Zema Ion would have been barred from a TNA ring until the guy he injured recovered.

heart attack and injury,can't compare the 2 though.
    You say injury like he sprained his ankle or something, it was pretty serious man.

IWA:

HWA:

General: