Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Kaos View Post
    Bar the horrible AJ/Cena storyline, Raw was pretty good last night
    I don't understand why AJ protects Dolph Ziggler.....I can't wait to see some footage that show us it was Ziggler in the room and not Cena. Can't wait to see Vickie's face... ^^

Pure and simple, cheap heat. If you're not booing Punk by now that was just for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by THE HEARTBREAK KID View Post
    I have to it admit.. when I heard Punk's music I instantly thought "No way, don't do it" but the more and more it went on I started to enjoy the segment and in the end it turned out pretty awesome, Punk is the ultimate heel at the moment and I'm sure many punk fans even thought it was low for him to come out yesterday and do what he did.. I would say that's job done.

Really enjoyed Raw last night!
    Well said. When his music hit I was like "....no...they won't go there...surely!" Oh they went there, they went there, took a dump in the bath, shove your tooth brush down the toilet and put it back in the holder, opened your fridge door and left. It was brutal...and shame on me for saying it, I loved it
    "INCE...INCE WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Kaos View Post
    Well said. When his music hit I was like "....no...they won't go there...surely!" Oh they went there, they went there, took a dump in the bath, shove your tooth brush down the toilet and put it back in the holder, opened your fridge door and left. It was brutal...and shame on me for saying it, I loved it
    Haha! I felt the same man, never thought I would say it.. never a fan of seeing something so serious mocked like that, but I'm with you man.. loved the segment.

IWA:
    1x Tag Team Champion - Ramon/Infection.
    IWA & EWN Tag Team of the Year 2013 - Ramon/Infection.

HWA:
    1x Adrenaline Champion - Ramon.
    HWA & EWN Champion of the Year 2012 - Ramon.
    Feud of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique
    Shocking Moment of the Year 2012 - Ramon/Clique

General:
    Feud of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.
    Promo of the Year 2013 - Rock/Ambrose.

Wasn't a fan of it myself, having just watched it i did think it was in bad taste and a little bit unnecessary. CM Punk is good enough that they don't need to have him pick up some cheap heat off a guy who nearly died on live tv a month or so ago! Not the end of the world of course, but i think they should have let Jerry have his moment and not turned it into part of an angle.

This segmant was tasteless and in bad nature.It wasn't pushing the envelope ala attitude era,it was a desperate attempt to salvage a failed heel turn

Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    I don't understand why AJ protects Dolph Ziggler.....I can't wait to see some footage that show us it was Ziggler in the room and not Cena. Can't wait to see Vickie's face... ^^

I could see that happening aswell...that it turns out it was ziggler in the room AJ was going into...dont blame him either AJ is a hottie.

WWE will win the WrestleCrap award for sure this year with this stunt

Angry distasteful

This forum comes after watching the episode of Raw last night. I realize that promos and shoots are meant to create a deeper depth of a wrestler's character, but sometimes things go a bit too far. Last night, Jerry the King Lawler made his return after missing nine weeks of being at the announce table, due to a heart attack. The King came out, and started giving a nice speech about his appreciation of the support and how thankful he was to be back in the WWE, and then out comes CM Punk and Paul Heyman. Don't get me wrong...this part I was ok with. It draws in heat. But what I found to be despicable was Heyman faking a heart attack in the middle of the ring. You have a guy in your company who suffers a major heart attack, happens to be clinically dead for a few minutes, and you think the right thing to do is poke fun at the situation. I don't blame Punk and Heyman. They're out there doing their jobs. I blame the writers and Vince McMahon for telling Punk and Heyman to act in that manner. I realize you want heat from Punk, but to act as though Heyman is suffering a heart attack as well...only to stand up, be totally fine, and claim he "only needed a few minutes not nine weeks to recover." In my eyes, the WWE, the writers, and everyone could have played that off with a little more class. Surely, in real life Punk has a heart enough to care for someone who had a heart attack. Let him break Kayfabe for just a minute or two and be thankful that Lawler is there and is healthy. Does anyone agree with this? Or am I the only one that felt that was a terrible display?