Fresh Member

Undertakers top 5 wrestlemania matches...?

Undertaker has had some amazing matches but these 5 stick out to me as his best wrestle mania matches.
    #5 wrestlemania 17 hhh vs taker; attitude era and the crazy atmosphere in the dome for this one Austin and rock main event I mean come on obviously and the brawl the features a memorable spot and a last ride, the only reason I picked this over the other hhh rematches is because I like the originals
    #4 wrestlemania 24 edge vs taker;streak vs streak which was cool added a concern to the showdown also the fact I believe this was edges best match close near falls high spots false finishes and the running referee plus the hells hate finish out of nowhere perfect!
    #3 wrestlemania 23 Batista vs taker; I only picked it over wm18 flair match because it was 2 over stars and an actual long build up the match was great for the fact it was Batista, but this had so many ups the power slam through the table, takers dive over the top rope and I believe 2 tombstones, and take wins the gold after a while big moment.
    #2 wrestlemania 21 Orton vs taker; just wow a long match, the build up was very good in such a short time, the Orton heel turn rip to Stacy, and slapping taker the match had 5 star wrestling, long and had it ALL especially the first of many chokeslam reversed to rko, bob Orton! The cast from cowboy and the tombstone for an amazing win and the start of almost a year and a half rivalry
    #1 wrestlemania 25 hbk vs taker 1; the 2 best performers in the business mr. Wrestlemania vs the king of wrestlemania the nears falls last rides chokeslams, sweet chins, elbows, tombstones and damn near close to a 40 minute match this was and is the best match of takers at wrestlemania...
    soo please leave feedback, opinions and your top 5! thanks everyone have fun!

5) Wrestlemania 24 Edge Vs. Undertaker
    -I completely agree with the reason why you picked it.
    4) Wrestlemania 26 Shawn Michaels Vs. Undertaker
    One of the best rematches i have ever seen in my life.
    3)Wrestlemania 21 Randy Orton Vs. Undertaker
    Great Build up, Great Match, Good Result.
    2)Wrestlemania 25 Shawn Michaels Vs. Undertaker
    Best pure wrestling match ever.
    1) Wrestlemania 28 Triple H Vs. Undertaker w/ Special Ref Shawn Michaels ( HIAC )
    The electricity, emotion, the blood, the physical warfare, The Cell, the near falls the wrestling, the match was just 100% perfect defiantly End of an Era.

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxJPPRxX View Post
    5) Wrestlemania 24 Edge Vs. Undertaker
    -I completely agree with the reason why you picked it.
    4) Wrestlemania 26 Shawn Michaels Vs. Undertaker
    One of the best rematches i have ever seen in my life.
    3)Wrestlemania 21 Randy Orton Vs. Undertaker
    Great Build up, Great Match, Good Result.
    2)Wrestlemania 25 Shawn Michaels Vs. Undertaker
    Best pure wrestling match ever.
    1) Wrestlemania 28 Triple H Vs. Undertaker w/ Special Ref Shawn Michaels ( HIAC )
    The electricity, emotion, the blood, the physical warfare, The Cell, the near falls the wrestling, the match was just 100% perfect defiantly End of an Era.
    Hell of a list and wm 28 I'll admit was Amazing but I just didn't like the fact hhh had 3 tries that's all but damn great job and thanks! Very creative bro

The first one V Kane needs to be mentioned somewheres...Just for storyline purposes alone...

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    The first one V Kane needs to be mentioned somewheres...Just for storyline purposes alone...
    arquee wise and yea storyline but best or top 5 wrestling matches at mania for taker, I think wrestle mania 20 with Kane the second time was better than that because the were both seasoned and healthy