Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Fresh Member
    I know merchandise and just his name alone but he's close to 40, someone on the list or in wwe will be in his spot sooner or later, till then I agree, but those boo's man lol

Fresh Member
    I'm starting to like him again, the big show feud is helping a lot

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wwf1998 View Post
    Although I have held a grudge against him since the burial of christian, the people love their randy orton and his ring work is always top gear, yea absolutely I can see the age of orton return, hopefully as heel=D
    He wants to work as heel but there's already a lot of heels on the roster, I read on this site that creative is planning to insert him in the title picture again

Fresh Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkinhead View Post
    He wants to work as heel but there's already a lot of heels on the roster, I read on this site that creative is planning to insert him in the title picture again
    Which is great I personally like that make smackdown a stronger brand with an over champion the del rip rivalry has been great, but he'll turn Orton heel and have him feud against sheamus or show If needed turn someone face then turn Orton heel...money lol

How do you define being over? getting the biggest pops? getting the most heat?

If you go strictly by pops the list would look like this i think:

1. The Rock
    2. The Undertaker
    3. Cena
    4. HHH
    5. Punk

And even if 3 of those 5 barely show up. WHEN they do their pop is insane. Look at the Rock return Videos. Or check Takers Video where he helps out Kane at Raw 1000. Nothing gets close to that. Not even remotely.
    Wrestling lost the spectacle factor.

Blog Entries
    Hmm; difficult to say.
    Depends on what you consider 'over'. If you just go by illiciting a reaction form the crowd...Vickie Guerrero, you can't hear her speak because of the booing. in temrs of wrestlers, people like Santino and Ryder get real fan support, Not to mention strong merchandise selling. But in terms of all round over (fan support/reaction, merchandising, having the company behind them) - Rock, Cena, Punk, DX, Bryan, Taker.
    “Humans disgust me. Vile creatures."
    ― William Regal

With no doubt, has to be John Cena.
    ​​​

IWA: Tenacious D(ave) and Dave "The Gunner" Steele
    The Official Poster Creator for the IWA

Quote Originally Posted by Asherdelampyr View Post
    If I could fuck the way Dave makes posters, I would become the most successful male whore in history. Seriously, my balls are clapping, well fucking done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandarius View Post
    For those who are too lazy to go to the front page ( ;D ), I have Dave's sexy PPV poster as my signature! Mad props to Dave!

whos the most over
    John Cena
    Randy Orton (2nd)

who has the talent to be the next big star...
    cm punk
    daniel bryan
    sheamus
    Dolph ziggler
    ryback
    the miz

Blog Entries
    Alright, well I recently started noticing that a lot more wrestlers are being pushed as legimate stars. Stars that can make money, draw ratings and be entertaining, however that bunch is only a small hand full. So out of a list of wwe talent whos the most over and second choice is who has the talent to be the next big star...
    cm punk
    john cena
    daniel bryan(due to the overwhelming reaction he gets from the yes and no's)
    sheamus
    Dolph ziggler
    ryback(?)
    randy orton
    del rio
    christian
    the miz
    ted dibiase jr
    note and remember first choice most over, second the most talent to be the top guy...thanks go!
    John Cena first. He gets the biggest reaction, whether it be positive or negative. He knows how to work a crowd.

The second would have to be either Ryback or Daniel Bryan. Ryback gets a big reaction and has the catch phrase. D-Bry has been remaining relevant week in and week out no matter what storyline he is thrown in

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PSOjedi View Post
    John Cena
    Randy Orton (2nd)

cm punk
    daniel bryan
    sheamus
    Dolph ziggler
    ryback
    the miz
    I feel CM Punk is already a big star