Page 97 of 174 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
    Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    OK, I had a few hours sleep, and am back on posting duties

Glad I woke up to positive reviews so far.

Any pics that haven't worked I'll be going back and editing in later; I just wanna get it all out there first. There's still a lot to go lol.

I'll delve deeper into why the show took so long to get started once I've finished, but the main reason is, I just never realized it would take so long to edit the stuff that needed to be done.

Gimmie half hour or so, to wake up properly, and I'll start posting again. Fingers crossed I can get the whole thing done tonight.

Thanks again for all the great comments. B-Mac, Scribs, Sleeps, R(ob), Wade.. You're definitely making it worth my while with your kind words
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    OK, I had a few hours sleep, and am back on posting duties

Glad I woke up to positive reviews so far.

Any pics that haven't worked I'll be going back and editing in later; I just wanna get it all out there first. There's still a lot to go lol.

I'll delve deeper into why the show took so long to get started once I've finished, but the main reason is, I just never realized it would take so long to edit the stuff that needed to be done.

Gimmie half hour or so, to wake up properly, and I'll start posting again. Fingers crossed I can get the whole thing done tonight.

Thanks again for all the great comments. B-Mac, Scribs, Sleeps, R(ob), Wade.. You're definitely making it worth my while with your kind words
    I've been telling you for like, 6 years now that this show is good. I'm glad people are finally starting to see it now.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Oh my god, I am still tweaking over the show. I don't mean to sound too much like a mark, but every segment so far has been the stuff legends are made of. Every match felt like a spectacle unto itself - and I especially love how you guys made every character - every character - come to life. I mean, for Bob's sake, it was like watching a Quentin Tarentino picture (in all the best ways.) And you mean to tell me there is even MORE to come?!?

#BITWoverROTW #GottaReadThisShit
    This comment deserves quoting, though. You definitely made an old man smile with the Tarentino comparison. Yes, definitely try to make every character have worth, or, what's the point of having them at all, right?

I actually can't wait to start work on The Spectrum vs The Panzers. That match should be a hell of a lot of fun to write, what with all the different types of characters in that one.

Black Ninja!
    Jman: Did you fucking imbeciles really think some political bullshit would get in the way of good business? Of Team Fuck It? Really?

OOC: Fantastic show so far, you two. Ma$$-Shuri, albeit in January, is a bonafide MOTY candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post
    Jman: Did you fucking imbeciles really think some political bullshit would get in the way of good business? Of Team Fuck It? Really?

OOC: Fantastic show so far, you two. Ma$$-Shuri, albeit in January, is a bonafide MOTY candidate.
    OOC: I agree MOTY all the fuckin' way.

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thejman93 View Post

IC @$ Ma$$: Bruvs 4 Lyfe #BroFist #TeamFcukItFOREVER

Shows not done yet. #KJamsGotThis

OOC: Aww, shucks ... I freaking loved writing that match.. "F**KING TAP OUT, YOU NINJA FREAK!!" was a line that made me laugh out loud when I typed it.

Banned
    Blog Entries

OOC: Aww, shucks ... I freaking loved writing that match.. "F**KING TAP OUT, YOU NINJA FREAK!!" was a line that made me laugh out loud when I typed it.
    Ladies and gentlemen... Ka$h is just almost at the half way point of the show. His last post was page 113 of 217!!! WOW!! Haha!

Black Ninja!

Jman: Considering his competition, I'd say they should hand our boy the title right now.

OOC: I genuinely didn't know who was winning that. Cool finish with the return of an all-timer.

Quote Originally Posted by BennyTheBall View Post
    Your anus, K2. Ring is a euphemism for anus.

Blog Entries
    Shaz: Tonight, Boston's biggest prick will go down, believe. That is all I has got to say.

Shaz
    Former IWA Champion (29/11/12 - 17/6/13)
    2x MITB briefcase holder
    4x ICW Insanity Champion
    EWNCW Evolution Champion (11/12/13 - Present)
    Former EWNCW Rage Ignition Champion (6/3/12 - 12/11/12)
    IWA/ICW Mid-Carder of the Year 2012

The Wrecking Crew

TeYanna
    IWA Vanity Champion (27/10/13 - Present)

Usain Kingston
    Shark of the Year
    Promo of the Year

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Viewers beware: Artemis Eclipse VS Shaz is next... and remember the hype for that one....

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.