Page 9 of 174 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    Bonebreak: I smell like dog shit? I SMELL LIKE DOGSHIT?! That's the best you can come up with?

*Bonebreak starts laughing uncontrollably*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

You'll have to pull the tampon out of your pussy and show your gourd before you even start talking to me. Smell like dog shit..........funny little man
    ???: Little man? Really? You should really go and persuade a career in comedy.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:You have no real idea of who or what I am...I will make you bleed as if you are in a crimson swimming pool if you so wish,I have no fear of you doing anything to me for my durability is unrivaled...You will not be on the offensive at all anyways. I will be waiting for you to back up your words at Kingdom Come.
    BoneBreak: Am I bothering you Mr. Doom? Am.I.Bothering.You? Haha, I'm getting under your skin aren't I? Good....

You see my words have merit while yours are empty. You may be big, but you're slow. Too slow in fact. You see Doom, I've had the honor--err disgust of seeing what slop you put on in the ring. But you however, have no idea just what I am capable of.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    ???: Little man? Really? You should really go and persuade a career in comedy.
    Bonebreak: Comedy? The only joke here is your career in BITW. You don't even have the balls to show your face around here.

I'm loud, I'm brash, I'm in your face. If you don't like it, get over it, or do something about it. Oh wait, you might break a nail doing that wouldn't you? Go on somewhere else sweetheart, this is where the big boys play.

Blog Entries
    Okay guys it's time for me to get ready for work. Cheers to SB and TTC for the awesome IC work, keep it up guys!!

I hope y'all like my new character, it's completely different than what I'm used to.

BoneBreak: Am I bothering you Mr. Doom? Am.I.Bothering.You? Haha, I'm getting under your skin aren't I? Good....

You see my words have merit while yours are empty. You may be big, but you're slow. Too slow in fact. You see Doom, I've had the honor--err disgust of seeing what slop you put on in the ring. But you however, have no idea just what I am capable of.
    Ano Doom:No,no at all,Mr Bonebreak...Two can be proper with surnames,see. Your words mean shit to me but chicanery,you are nothing more than charlatan,You are wrong calling me slow,I move with lightning speed so you have evidently not seen me in the ring,liar.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Bonebreak: Comedy? The only joke here is your career in BITW. You don't even have the balls to show your face around here.

I'm loud, I'm brash, I'm in your face. If you don't like it, get over it, or do something about it. Oh wait, you might break a nail doing that wouldn't you? Go on somewhere else sweetheart, this is where the big boys play.
    ???: I don't have to show myself. It's called hype. Now, how about you go around and play with your little dolls.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Alpha: (saw the picture of Athena...slaps himself in the head) FOCUS ALPHA!!! That's right bitches! The Alpha Dog is in the main event for the Best In The World Heavyweight Title and let him tell his competition something. Snair, K-Jam, Sleeper...each one of you will feel the wrath of The Alpha Dog and will be looking up, with your backs on the mat, at the first ever Best In The World Heavyweight Champion. Bet on it!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Alpha: (saw the picture of Athena...slaps himself in the head) FOCUS ALPHA!!! That's right bitches! The Alpha Dog is in the main event for the Best In The World Heavyweight Title and let him tell his competition something. Snair, K-Jam, Sleeper...each one of you will feel the wrath of The Alpha Dog and will be looking up, with your backs on the mat, at the first ever Best In The World Heavyweight Champion. Bet on it!
    Sleep: Bet on me putting you in a choke collar and slapping you on the nose wth a rolled up newspaper and training you to be a good dog!

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    Shuriken suddenly appears next to Alpha Dog.

Shuriken: I wish you luck, my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Sleep: Bet on me putting you in a choke collar and slapping you on the nose wth a rolled up newspaper and training you to be a good dog!
    Alpha: Yeah good luck with that. Give it a shot and you'll get the jaws Sleeper. (laughs a bit to himself) Sleeper...That name reflects you more than you know seeing as how you put everyone to sleep with your skills and your voice.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

JBW

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

EWNCW

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.