Page 83 of 174 FirstFirst ... 33 738182838485 93 133 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    *Two figures walk down one of the hallways of BITW... one wearing blue, the other wearing pink. He walks with the intensity of a supernove in his eyes, while she keeps step at his side, strong as a mountain but soft as Charmin...*

Sagittarius Blue: The halls of Best In The World may be still now, but I can feel it... something is coming. Something big. The time is near, Pisces. All the training we've been doing, all the work... is about to pay off sooner than anyone thinks.

Pisces Pink: I believe you, sugar. And I can't wait. I just get this weird feeling that I can't shake...

Sagittarius Blue (troubled look): I know what you mean...

*They stop for a moment, and all that can be heard or felt is the silence...*

Sagittarius Blue: ...

Something wicked this way comes.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I don't want to be 'involved' in the participation of fedding anymore. I just want to read the shows. You guys to realize that you've been working on the same show for almost 2 months now? Two full months to work on one single show.

There's no doubt that you and Ka$h are two of the best writers we have here, but what good does it do if you can't be at least a little timely? You can have the best shows in fedding but it means naught if it's taking you 3 months to do it.

I've said my peace, I'll not B*tch about it again. Take it easy BITW!!
    I't not been two months. It's been a month and a half. First week after announcement was getting people involved to feel a card out. Then we had to make the card, get things together and then we had ti figure out how we wanted the show. Then we had ti figure out show colors, themes, everything else involved plus the rules. Many of the things were in place but not fully fleshed out. Then we get more people involved and have to figure out more. It was a process. A long process. And truthfully, I don't have to explain myself or Ka$h to anyone. But you factor in all of that plus the ever looming personal lives (Which really haven't been a factor at all truthfully.) and things get delayed. And if not technically delayed then ready later.

We will be running smaller shows after the first one. Many episodes will have 6 matches. Potentially 7. But now everything is in place and the motions are ready. Once Ka$h posts the show we will all see how he wants it and how it will go from here on out. And they'll be put out in a more timely fashion as well. Our schedule will more than likely be every other week which we previously announced. But, in 2013 I thought one of the goals for everyone was to have more of a sense of unity. Not many people are being unified in wanting things to get done around here. A lot of people are complaining. We don't want to rush.... we want quality and things that everyone will like.

/endrant

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I't not been two months. It's been a month and a half. First week after announcement was getting people involved to feel a card out. Then we had to make the card, get things together and then we had ti figure out how we wanted the show. Then we had ti figure out show colors, themes, everything else involved plus the rules. Many of the things were in place but not fully fleshed out. Then we get more people involved and have to figure out more. It was a process. A long process. And truthfully, I don't have to explain myself or Ka$h to anyone. But you factor in all of that plus the ever looming personal lives (Which really haven't been a factor at all truthfully.) and things get delayed. And if not technically delayed then ready later.

We will be running smaller shows after the first one. Many episodes will have 6 matches. Potentially 7. But now everything is in place and the motions are ready. Once Ka$h posts the show we will all see how he wants it and how it will go from here on out. And they'll be put out in a more timely fashion as well. Our schedule will more than likely be every other week which we previously announced. But, in 2013 I thought one of the goals for everyone was to have more of a sense of unity. Not many people are being unified in wanting things to get done around here. A lot of people are complaining. We don't want to rush.... we want quality and things that everyone will like.

/endrant
    I love you. I hate you. I love you. I hate you. I love you. I hate you. I love you. Now come 'ere and give me a hug you big galute!

I hate you.

Nah just joking I love you.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I love you. I hate you. I love you. I hate you. I love you. I hate you. I love you. Now come 'ere and give me a hug you big galute!

I hate you.

Nah just joking I love you.
    *Hugs Poot until he begins to turn purple.*

Blog Entries
    I don't want to be 'involved' in the participation of fedding anymore. I just want to read the shows. You guys do realize that you've been working on the same show for almost 2 months now? Two full months to work on one single show.

There's no doubt that you and Ka$h are two of the best writers we have here, but what good does it do if you can't be at least a little timely? You can have the best shows in fedding but it means naught if it's taking you 3 months to do it.

I've said my peace, I'll not B*tch about it again. Take it easy BITW!!
    Not sure I get why this is a thing? Is there some sort of genuine competition going on, like the Monday Night Wars or something? Like, you took too long between shows so that's a reason not to read it - go and read something else instead? It's not like they "screen" at the same time or anything.

Blog Entries
    *Hugs Poot until he begins to turn purple.*
    *gurgles quietly* Can't breathe dude......can't breathe. Ooohh you smell nice. *gurgles again as you squeeze tighter*

I think honestly it's my impatience that gets me. Me being overly opinionated and short tempered leads me to post things rather than stew about it. It's the main reason I decided to get out of fedding when I did. I was talking to baba Snair about that just yesterday, how it is better for me to be in and enjoy it and get out and enjoy it than turn bitter like I was.

I still love fedding, I now read every show from every fed. I just think it's better for me to be out so I quit butthurting folks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Not sure I get why this is a thing? Is there some sort of genuine competition going on, like the Monday Night Wars or something? Like, you took too long between shows so that's a reason not to read it - go and read something else instead? It's not like they "screen" at the same time or anything.
    I think honestly it's more of the fact that you begin to lose interest. Some guys are just in one fed due to the amount of time they have. Once you've done a promo, you want to see the show you're in. If it's taking 2 or 3 months to put out you begin to lose interest.

You should join an efed, dive into the fun

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Watch out... something large is going down today.

Blog Entries
    Watch out... something large is going down today.
    Sounds a bit suss. I'm sure it will be great, no matter what you pretend writer fighters come up with!

Black Ninja!
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    Sounds a bit suss. I'm sure it will be great, no matter what you pretend writer fighters come up with!
    Robstar debuts on BITW's first show!!!

To hell with insincerity. Fuck you!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.