Page 67 of 174 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
    Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as Depri$e: You Should Sacrifice yourslef, Don't you Realize the piece of shit that Havok is. Get over yourself and put the bullet to your head.
    When you look down from Heaven and notice how much better other's are in BITW ,especially Depri$e, There would be No Regret's.
    Havok: I destroy others because I need to, that time in India when I was at the Temple of Kali, I discovered just how amazing destruction really is and it's just a cycle in life. I only intend to speed up that cycle and cause more of it in order to please Kali.
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post
    Havok: I destroy others because I need to, that time in India when I was at the Temple of Kali, I discovered just how amazing destruction really is and it's just a cycle in life. I only intend to speed up that cycle and cause more of it in order to please Kali.
    Sasha Panzer: Well you have to get past my friend Ano Doom first- good luck with that

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Ano Doom:The one true destroyer walks the grounds of BITW,waiting and burning for the shot at laying out 3 others at once in one evening.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by wrestlingfan66513 View Post

IC as Depri$e: Go Please Khali All you Want, If your Trying to Speed up the process then please trigga pull it to your dome and let the inside's explode.

I take the great work of Destroying , its nothing to me ..I'm Taking that Path Anyway.

#PathOfElimination

And I Will Stand Alone at The End of it.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha Panzer: Well you have to get past DEPRI$e first- good luck with that
    IC as Depri$e: Fixed for Accuracy.. You All Make Mistakes, Still Got Those Shade's I gave you I see.

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

IC as Depri$e: Fixed for Accuracy.. You All Make Mistakes, Still Got Those Shade's I gave you I see.
    Sasha Panzer: Stop putting words in my mouth. And yes, I still have the shades you gave me. I wear them when I go out sunbathing

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Sasha Panzer: Stop putting words in my mouth. And yes, I still have the shades you gave me. I wear them when I go out sunbathing
    Ano Doom:You know the truth.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    IC as Depri$e: Let Me Tell You The Difference Between Me and You, You Asked for a Tryout to Be Here, You've Worked as Hard as You Can and Yes,Yes Eventually Caught on. But Look at The Feds you've been in. Does That Define you.

No , you Can say that it doesn't. Those Titles Define you .Nope.
    Your Still Trying to Prove to The World and yourself that your the best.
    If you Want Proof, I'm The Cold Hard Fact. I'm The Truth you Seek , The Proof is Depri$e by Definition.
    Look it up All Around the Globe, I Have been Highly Paid for Appearance and kickin Ass while doing it.
    Where are my Titles, I Am The Gold all look FOR!

Let Me School You When it Comes to Reality, All Of That Bullshit you Stated ROH here and Njwateva wit datt shiet... I Been There Done That, I've Held World Titles,International,Intercontinental,MiddleWeight ,cruserweight,Universal,TV,European,Japan Championship, Mexico,Puerto Rico Titles.

BUT guess Where I Stand, ...Across From You.

This is about The Now and Future. This is About The Best. The Gathering of The Best!

Depri$e Vs Artemis Eclipse Would be a Helluva Fight.
    But Let's be Honest... I Can and Will Kick your Ass The same way I got here ,by Kickin Ass and There's No Stopping The $$$ Coming in and The Stretcher with You on it going out.

#Depri$eIsAlwaysRight.
    Artemis Eclipse: Let me tell you a couple things wrong with your little ramble right there...

1.) I didn't ASK for a tryout. I was given a spot on this roster before this company was even announced. I was told to be on the lookout and was given a contract for more money than you could imagine. Trust me. I was given options only Ma$$ and Shuriken were given.

2.) It would be an amazing match but the bad thing is, your prediction of winner is false as hell. I'd decimate you. You have no inlkin of how to be a professional or how to fully wrestle. Let alone how to wear clothing that stays above your waist. You're trash and will always be trash. Loser.

After all of that said, you sucked before and you suck now. You will never, ever be me and you will never hold my prestige.

#youareasucka

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:You know the truth.
    Sasha: Teeee heee heee! I know. Should I put blood on my Ano Doom mask? When I run around with it on to scare people- they don't get scared. Mike Muir and April Snow just pat me on my head, but most others just laugh at me or throw stuff at me. Except for Arty and Sleepy. My brothers and sister are even mean to me and make fun of me. I think they are just jealous.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Sasha: Teeee heee heee! I know. Should I put blood on my Ano Doom mask? When I run around with it on to scare people- they don't get scared. Mike Muir and April Snow just pat me on my head, but most others just laugh at me or throw stuff at me. Except for Arty and Sleepy. My brothers and sister are even mean to me and make fun of me. I think they are just jealous.
    Ano Doom:I'm going to kick the shit out of all of them over time anyways.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.