Page 60 of 174 FirstFirst ... 10 505859606162 70 110 160 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snair View Post
    I get it but I wasn't shouting at her.
    Yea I know brother,Dont even worry about my post to R(ob) there...Nothing to with you saying patience

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Sleep: All of you mark bitches won't be making these short jokes when I win the Heavyweight Championship and crowned #BestInTheWorld!!!

Have fun getting your ass handed to you by the silver samurai.
    Ma$$: Here's the thing--if you stopped getting in my face (using a step ladder of course), then I wouldn't even bother with you. I used to like you, but now I'm just indifferent to your (short-ass) comings and goings. If you want me to direct some hatred towards you you could find yourself getting jacked for those boots of yours with the four inch lifts; then you really would be in trouble--what with that exclusive contact you're meant to be signing with MCW. Even they have height restrictions.

#ShortestInTheWorld? #YesHeIs
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis View Post
    Bodom is our John Cena.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Dismal Jester View Post
    I hate you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstar View Post
    #KashBrokeMyBrain
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Nerds are awesome though!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Are you going for some kind of sig quote world record?

#FreeBodom

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    The video message fuzzes out... then cuts back on abruptly, with Pisces Pink looking closely into the camera...*

Pisces Pink: And Brock Edwards, if you can hear this...

Eat a dick, ya vanilla gorilla!

Pisces... Out.
    OMG that made me laugh.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Ma$$: Here's the thing--if you stopped getting in my face (using a step ladder of course), then I wouldn't even bother with you. I used to like you, but now I'm just indifferent to your (short-ass) comings and goings. If you want me to direct some hatred towards you you could find yourself getting jacked for those boots of yours with the four inch lifts; then you really would be in trouble--what with that exclusive contact you're meant to be signing with MCW. Even they have height restrictions.

#ShortestInTheWorld? #YesHeIs
    Sleep: Man you're only like 3 inches taller than me. From what that stripper you paid to come back to your hotel room last time you were here in the Sin City you know alot about 3 inches.

I haven't even gotten in yo' face yet, fool. If I was you'd know it. I'm just making a couple jokes, if you decide to get all offended about it then thats all on you.

Keep making those short-man jokes and I'll make sure that I put you in your place here in #Best In The World, the divas division along with the Panzer sisters, a couple colored girls, a tranny and the rest of the little girls like yourself.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Sleep: Man you're only like 3 inches taller than me. From what that stripper you paid to come back to your hotel room last time you were here in the Sin City you know alot about 3 inches.

I haven't even gotten in yo' face yet, fool. If I was you'd know it. I'm just making a couple jokes, if you decide to get all offended about it then thats all on you.

Keep making those short-man jokes and I'll make sure that I put you in your place here in #Best In The World, the divas division along with the Panzer sisters, a couple colored girls, a tranny and the rest of the little girls like yourself.
    Sasha Panzer: Yes! another addition to the womans division- I will kick his ass for you Sleep. And we have a tranny here?
    Thats Shaz correct? I'll simple ask Ano Doom to smash him. ANO DOOM! ANO DOOM! But I think my friend Arty is kicking his ass first.

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha Panzer: Yes! another addition to the womans division- I will kick his ass for you Sleep. And we have a tranny here?
    Thats Shaz correct? I'll simple ask Ano Doom to smash him. ANO DOOM! ANO DOOM! But I think my friend Arty is kicking his ass first.
    Sleep: And I bet you'd have no problem with that chica.

You should really forget about that want to be robot zero and jump on the band wagon of the Mexican hero, heina. I hate to see you cover that beautiful face, but if you want a real man's mask to wear you should wear one of these.

**Sleeps pulls a spare skull mask out of his gym bag and throws it to Sasha.**

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

What a purely pathetic display of life.

Sleep: And I bet you'd have no problem with that chica.

You should really forget about that want to be robot zero and jump on the band wagon of the Mexican hero, heina. I hate to see you cover that beautiful face, but if you want a real man's mask to wear you should wear one of these.

**Sleeps pulls a spare skull mask out of his gym bag and throws it to Sasha.**
    Sasha: For me? *Sasha runs over and gives Sleep a big hug, then puts the Skull mask on then goes around trying to scare everybody- except for Ano Doom, she does not want to upset him* Where is that Ma$$Dinero? I'll break him in two! ARGGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbie Panzer: *gets in Sasha's face* What the hell is wrong with you? *Barbie slaps her lil sis in the face, then pulls the mask off*

Barbie turns around and is face to face with Mike Muir and April Snow. April halls off and punches Barbie in the face, knocking her to floor. Muir picks up the skull mask and hands it to Sasha who puts it back on and runs off near Sleep. April just stands over Barbie daring her to get up. Karl and Oli Panzer walk up seeing this so April and Muir leave the area

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Athena: I hope you're not calling me a tranny because I will put you to sleep permanently boy.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Athena: I hope you're not calling me a tranny because I will put you to sleep permanently boy.
    Sleep: Just because you have an adams apple and have to shave twice a day does not mean I was directly talking about you.

**Sleeps walks the other way quickly mumbling to himself**

Sleep: I have never been afraid of a girl before but that bitch scares me.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.