Page 58 of 174 FirstFirst ... 8 485657585960 68 108 158 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    When is BITW I being posted? I can't remember lol.

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    IC @$ Ma$$Dinero: Miss me, bitches? No? Hate all you like, but, maaaan, you better know that A) I missed you less, and B) I hate you more.

Anyway, all I'm saying is, come BITW I: Kingdom Come, that weird ninja fella that you all love and revere is gonna be getting his fucking head kicked-in. I know how his little simple minded brain works. He's got that sort of superiority mindset, and he fails to see a threat in me. His mistake. I'm bringing that A-Gameā„¢ and its best he does the same. #iHateNinjas #Guile>Ryu
    Sleep: Shut the fuck up, my ninja. Nobody axed you fo' yo' mutha fuckin' opinion, or care what you have to say.

And nobody even noticed that you were gone, so fuck off and disappear again.

Oh yeah, and eat a bowl of deez..........

**Ma$$Dinero gives a confused look** Ma$$: Deez?

Sleep: Deez nuts mutha fucka!!!

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Virgo Violet responds:

"I own a nice little sushi bar over there... what say we meet there and talk business. Archer and I, we have plans for this place - as I'm sure you do as well. We should discuss those plans... and how we shall make Best in the World live up to its name. I believe you and Archer Black will get along nicely... and I do have a few lady friends there to help you pass the time."
    IC as Depri$e: ...And Pass TiMe with The Ladies is a Must , juuu kno diz... Aight @ your Sushi place , Lunch on Friday ,we hatch da master plan to get rid of him and a lot of other twerps around this mudafuka !

#juuuuuuuHeeeaaard

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

I aint been around here a little,so im back I suppose...

Ano Doom:Fuck all of you,I'm going to devour the fighting spirit of everyone in BITW until I'm standing atop the mountain screaming "CRUSH! KILL! DESTROY!"

OOC:last bit made me LOL a bit for some reason.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Sasha Panzer: ANO DOOM! ANO DOOM! ANO DOOM! * Sasha runs and gets her Ano Doom mask and goes around trying to scare everybody.*

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Sasha Panzer: ANO DOOM! ANO DOOM! ANO DOOM! * Sasha runs and gets her Ano Doom mask and goes around trying to scare everybody.*
    *Ano Doom notices her while shaking as usual,sweating as well.*

Ano Doom:Sasha...If nothing else,at least them know ITS OVER.

sasha panzer: be warned everybody, Ano Doom will destroy you all! Ha! Ha! Ha! No one is safe, except for me of course! Suck on that you losers!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Sleep: Shut the fuck up, my ninja. Nobody axed you fo' yo' mutha fuckin' opinion, or care what you have to say.

And nobody even noticed that you were gone, so fuck off and disappear again.

Oh yeah, and eat a bowl of deez..........

**Ma$$Dinero gives a confused look** Ma$$: Deez?

Sleep: Deez nuts mutha fucka!!!
    IC @$ Ma$$: **after feigning confusion Ma$$ let's out a small chuckle and holds his hand out and let's it hover about three and a half feet off the floor*

You have to be at least this tall to be able to give it the big'n in BITW.
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    When is BITW I??? That's a good question. We've only been around less than three weeks and people are already getting impatient. Trust me when I say that were making this an awesome show and it needs our attention. We're not rushing a show out like some other guys do. This is quality and quality takes time. Soon the show will be released. Soon my pets. And remember, after that the shows will be pumped out a lot quicker due to smaller cards happening. We just have a lot of show and a lot of moments that will be happening and we want to include as much as we can in the first show.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    When is BITW I??? That's a good question. We've only been around less than three weeks and people are already getting impatient. Trust me when I say that were making this an awesome show and it needs our attention. We're not rushing a show out like some other guys do. This is quality and quality takes time. Soon the show will be released. Soon my pets. And remember, after that the shows will be pumped out a lot quicker due to smaller cards happening. We just have a lot of show and a lot of moments that will be happening and we want to include as much as we can in the first show.
    This guy? Aint nobody impatient lol Glamour Girl forgot and asked one time

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.