Page 53 of 174 FirstFirst ... 3 435152535455 63 103 153 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Artemis/Shaz promo ended up being 6 pages long on MS Word and 2,658 actual words.
    ***jawdrop***

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

Banned
    Blog Entries
    An update on BITW I: KINGDOM COME

Matches I have officially completed:

SHOOT GRUDGE MATCH

HORRORCORE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

SIX MAN HORRORCORE RUMBLE

Currently working on the LRB/Seth Thir13en/Bonebreak/Doom match. Still have PANZERS vs WAR-LOCK as well.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as Depri$e: Being a Dumb Fuck and Having money backing you up only leads into a disaster. Let Me School you on something. You Live and You Learn.
    Every Time You See Currensy know that's its only a matter of Time Before it all Goes away. Then, No One Will Book You.

Your Not even an ounce of good in wrestling, so imagine when you diminish even more.

And ThEN , The Final Nail In The Coffin..Your A Goner from This World.
    Without Ever Proving yourself in anything.

All Because You Fucked around and Said something to Me.
    Depri$e.

#Depri$eIsAlwaysRight
    Virgo Violet: You look the perfect specimen to be my human punching bag. I would offer to pay you for it, but judging from your attempts at human communication - and difficulty with it - you will likely be getting your shit punched in for free. You do not know who I am, you mouth-breathing, paramecium-brained, slack-jawed pauper. I am Virgo Violet. The Queen of Miami. The World's Most Successful Businesswoman. I have been boxing men and women - forcing them to eat their teeth and vacate their bowels with my punches. Be it with my funds or my fists, there is no deal I can't close. This... wrestling? It is a game to me. A game you don't want to play with me... or you will lose more than you can afford to. And you can take THAT to the bank.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scribbler_jones View Post
    Virgo Violet: You look the perfect specimen to be my human punching bag. I would offer to pay you for it, but judging from your attempts at human communication - and difficulty with it - you will likely be getting your shit punched in for free. You do not know who I am, you mouth-breathing, paramecium-brained, slack-jawed pauper. I am Virgo Violet. The Queen of Miami. The World's Most Successful Businesswoman. I have been boxing men and women - forcing them to eat their teeth and vacate their bowels with my punches. Be it with my funds or my fists, there is no deal I can't close. This... wrestling? It is a game to me. A game you don't want to play with me... or you will lose more than you can afford to. And you can take THAT to the bank.
    Archer Black: Believe me, you don't want to try the lady. My promotional manager gets what she wants... just like me.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

match completed and in your inbox R(ob)

blah RAW tonight. As predicted, Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns got less than 5 minutes mic time

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Ano Doom:ITS ALL!.....FINISHED!!!!....FOR EVERY ONE! THE TIME FOR TALK ! IS....OVER!!!!!

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:ITS ALL!.....FINISHED!!!!....FOR EVERY ONE! THE TIME FOR TALK ! IS....OVER!!!!!
    Sleep: Then shut up and go away.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Sleep: Then shut up and go away.
    Ano Doom: Young small man I will break you in half...What I mean is that I am done warning everyone of what awaits them...You know full-well who I am by now...It is only a small amount of time before the race to the top begins...And I'm going to be out front running past everyone.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    match completed and in your inbox R(ob)

blah RAW tonight. As predicted, Ambrose, Rollins and Reigns got less than 5 minutes mic time
    Yeah, it's tragic. I was pissed that Ziggler lost to Cena as well.

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom: Young small man I will break you in half...What I mean is that I am done warning everyone of what awaits them...You know full-well who I am by now...It is only a small amount of time before the race to the top begins...And I'm going to be out front running past everyone.
    Sleep: Well after Kingdom Come, I'll be the man standing on top of this company. I'll be waiting for your fake cyborg ass and make sure to terminate you quickly.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.