Page 5 of 174 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Athena: I'm disgusted to be booked against 2 blowups dolls on my first match here. I'm not some eye candy here to prance around in mini skirts and wave at the camera, I am an athlete and my body's a work of art. I will squash the life out of those 2 bimbos and then I'll move on to more worthy opponents.

Attachment 3472

Barbie Panzer: Now I know you can not be talking about me. I am one of the best known womens wrestlers in the world. I come from a wrestling dynasty- The Panzer family. My brothers Karl, Oli and I have ruled every fed we have stepped in and here will be no different. Now my lil sis Sasha, don't worry about her as a threat. She's a follower. I'm the only one you should be worried about here in BITW

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

IC: *with a mouth full of Copenhagen* Lookie here boys an' girls. Looks like I found me a new trailer park to call home. I see I'm left off the card for the first show, that's understandable. Big wigs don't want to put their fuckin' show horse out with these old mares an' swaybacks. *spits on the ground* Might as well go ahead an' put the Best In The World strap on me, I'm already the Best In The South, best believe this company was created for the Redneck Wreckin' Machine to showcase his talents. Y'all best buckle up boys an' girls, it's gonna be a bumpy ride for some of y'all.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    IC: *with a mouth full of Copenhagen* Lookie here boys an' girls. Looks like I found me a new trailer park to call home. I see I'm left off the card for the first show, that's understandable. Big wigs don't want to put their fuckin' show horse out with these old mares an' swaybacks. *spits on the ground* Might as well go ahead an' put the Best In The World strap on me, I'm already the Best In The South, best believe this company was created for the Redneck Wreckin' Machine to showcase his talents. Y'all best buckle up boys an' girls, it's gonna be a bumpy ride for some of y'all.
    Mike Muir: The reason they left you off the card is because management here knows that the best wrestler from the state of Mississippi is the one and only Mike Muir, not some backwoods motherfucker like you. So while you'll be screwing your sister in your run down trailer, I'll be winning my match against Depri$e, then going home with my lovely valet April Snow and celebrate

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Barbie Panzer: Now I know you can not be talking about me. I am one of the best known womens wrestlers in the world. I come from a wrestling dynasty- The Panzer family. My brothers Karl, Oli and I have ruled every fed we have stepped in and here will be no different. Now my lil sis Sasha, don't worry about her as a threat. She's a follower. I'm the only one you should be worried about here in BITW
    Athena: I hear you're well known in the men's locker room for your "athletic" ability. The only thing that worried me about you is what I could catch by putting my hands on you so you worry about me ending your career in wrestling and in the sex industry and I'll worry about finding a decent opponent.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Mike Muir: The reason they left you off the card is because management here knows that the best wrestler from the state of Mississippi is the one and only Mike Muir, not some backwoods motherfucker like you. So while you'll be screwing your sister in your run down trailer, I'll be winning my match against Depri$e, then going home with my lovely valet April Snow and celebrate
    IC: Boy you ain't man enough to lace up my boots. Hell, you still got milk on yer' breath boy, tryin' to come mouthin' off to the Redneck Wreckin' Machine. I'll tell you what boy, anytime you fell a lil' squirrely you go on an' make yer move and I'll knock that ass down and tap that ass out. Then I'll take that lil' April Show and show her how the Redneck Romeo does his thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Athena: I hear you're well known in the men's locker room for your "athletic" ability. The only thing that worried me about you is what I could catch by putting my hands on you so you worry about me ending your career in wrestling and in the sex industry and I'll worry about finding a decent opponent.
    Barbie: Again, you are confused- you are thinking of Sasha. Must be all those steroids that have gone to your head. Me? My body is pure, I've trained as a wrestler my whole life. I've beaten the best and in a few weeks, I will beat the worst this sport has- you.

Sasha Panzer: Yeah right Barbie, I'll be the one to pin that bitc.......

Barbie: *raises her to Sasha * Halts maul Sasha!

Sasha: But....

Barbie: I said shut it! I'll take care of this Beth Phenix wanna be

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Senior Member/Featured Blogger wrestlingfan66513's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Got back from college to see this open up. Sign me up ASAP!!!
    #BennysTeddy

Efedding

Mike Hawk
    Current EWNCW World Champion (11-12-13 to Present)
    Current IWA World Champion (12-15-13 to Present)
    Current IWA Blackout Champion (3-24-13 to Present)
    Former JBW Television Champion (12-2-12 to 8-2-13)
    Former ICW Tag Team champion
    1st and last EWA Carnage World champion

Mixed Emotions (Pride and Sorrow)
    Current EWNCW World Tag Team Champions (4-19-13 to Present)
    Last EWNCW Grand, Hardcore and International Tag Champions

Quote Originally Posted by 68wPayne View Post
    IC: Boy you ain't man enough to lace up my boots. Hell, you still got milk on yer' breath boy, tryin' to come mouthin' off to the Redneck Wreckin' Machine. I'll tell you what boy, anytime you fell a lil' squirrely you go on an' make yer move and I'll knock that ass down and tap that ass out. Then I'll take that lil' April Show and show her how the Redneck Romeo does his thing.
    April Snow: Now now, I'm not into watching you get it on with your sister or your mother so I'll take a pass on watching you do 'your thang'

Mike Muir: Any time, any place bro. Bring on your best. Of course it won't be good enough

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Saw this and is tempted but for right now I wait and wish everyone the best. I know the shows will be great to read!

E-fed: Jackson "The Boss" Smith- IWA & former ICW superstar
    DJ "The Ladies Man" Williams w/ Rosita-EWNCW
    Devon "Just Damn Good" Jones

Blog Entries
    I too am looking forward to reading the shows. I hope it goes well for everyone.

Benny The Ball's Teddy is here to fuck you up...

...and then steal your girl!

#BennysTeddy

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.