Page 48 of 174 FirstFirst ... 384647484950 58 98 148 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Music begins playing as a man comes walking into the frame.

A large flag of the United States Of America is hanging as the background. He is wearing a top hat, a maroon petticoat, has a handlebar mustache and is smoking a pipe. He's a huge man, 6'6 and roughly 315lbs. Built of solid muscle. He pulls out his pocket watch and steps over to the side to reveal a smaller man coming into frame from beside him. The man is in a butler tuxedo with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, wearing white serving gloves.

He has on a pair of combat boots as well. Around his neck hang two boxing gloves that have been worn and are blood stained. The large man puts the pocket watch back in and takes off his top hat. He looks around the room and smiles. His mustache flows up with it and he takes a long inhale of his fine tobacco in his pipe. He places his hat in his butlers awaiting hand and takes off his petticoat and places it on his butlers awaiting arm. It's revealed that he's wearing a white dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up. Black suspenders with a black tie that's loosened.

He is wearing combat boots as well as fine forest green dress slacks. His pocket watch chain is dangling out and begins flapping on his pants as he begins to pace. He takes another drag of his pipe and stops. Finally, the man speaks...

Abraham Cutting: (Picture his voice being BANE form "The Dark Knight Rises") I am here because even though they call this place "BEST IN THE WORLD", no one has yet to prove anything. All you people do is talk. I on the other hand, fight. I am here to represent a simpler time. A time when men settled their differences the right way, the best way. I will knock any of you out right here, right now and not even wince at the bloodshed. I have traveled these United States representing New York to the fullest extent of my capabilities. I then went into the other parts of the world to expand and fight them as well.

He walks over to the boxing gloves and pats them.

Abraham Cutting: These gloves have seen more action than any of you in that locker room could possibly see in a lifetime. I have been through more and have done more than most of you. Is it fair for you to call yourselves the best at anything if you have not indeed faced the best? I'm sorry if any of you doubt the ability of myself after hearing a bit of my story but know this all across the world my name is known in houses, shacks, villages and major cities. I pride myself on my honor, tradition and heritage.

He takes another large inhale of his pipe and then puts it on the table next to him. He puts his coat back on and then his top hat. The butler walks out of frame, the man picks his pipe back up and he opens his arms wide while looking over his shoulders at the USA flag...

Abraham Cutting: Soon, very soon... if you don't know my name already... you will. I will basically be the lifeblood of this place.

He puts his pointer finger on his wrist and runs it up his vein line.

Abraham Cutting: My blood pumps through these fifty stars behind me, my life pumps for competition, I believe we fight to get what we want, we build by desire and work hard for our accomplishments. I will be in your face soon enough and when I am there, it is up to you to make a decision on what you're going to do with the rest of YOUR life.

He smiles and puts his pipe back into his mouth. He looks around and faces forward again. He winks and the screen begins to fade out as does the music.

YAWN.You just reminded me its time to smoke.

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    YAWN.You just reminded me its time to smoke.
    Really? That's all I get?

Blog Entries
    Abraham Cutting: (Don't mind the chop off, I threw it together quickly.)

This is what he looks like in ring.

Abraham Cutting: (Don't mind the chop off, I threw it together quickly.)

This is what he looks like in ring.
    Brock: Not a threat.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: Not a threat.
    Abraham: Not a threat? Boychild I will show you a threat when I leave you on the ground in a pool of your own blood. I will dispose of you in a manner not suitable for what your childlike mind can handle.

Abraham: Not a threat? Boychild I will show you a threat when I leave you on the ground in a pool of your own blood. I will dispose of you in a manner not suitable for what your childlike mind can handle.
    Brock: I can see you can talk a big game, but I don't see anything from you that can back-up those words. So, go leave my sight at once.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    Brock: I can see you can talk a big game, but I don't see anything from you that can back-up those words. So, go leave my sight at once.
    Abraham walks up to Brock and punches him so hard he falls to the ground and two teeth fall out. As Brock lays on the ground knocked out Abraham crouches over him.

Abraham: I told you to shut up you despicable little troll.

(Alpha looks at Abraham Cutting...)

Alpha: Oh let The Alpha Dog guess...you're some kind of boxer with an America fetish. (sighs) The Alpha Dog is bored and unimpressed by you.

OOC: I am very impressed. I loved The Butcher and the way you explained Abraham before showing him already had me thinking of him. Great showing my friend. Can't wait to see what he's made of.
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zapphoman View Post
    (Alpha looks at Abraham Cutting...)

Alpha: Oh let The Alpha Dog guess...you're some kind of boxer with an America fetish. (sighs) The Alpha Dog is bored and unimpressed by you.

OOC: I am very impressed. I loved The Butcher and the way you explained Abraham before showing him already had me thinking of him. Great showing my friend. Can't wait to see what he's made of.
    Abraham lights his pipe and walks around the fallen body of Brock Edwards and goes around Alpha Dog. He sniffs him and stands face to face.

Abraham: I was told once that when you stare a dog in his eyes and continue to do so, you establish dominance over him and become the leader of the pack. I suggest you don't cross me or you will end up like the manchild over there on the ground.

He blows smoke all around Alpha's face and then smiles a devious smile.

OOC: Thanks man! Means a lot. He's been fun to create and I love his theme music haha. Yeah, he looks like Bill The Butcher and Dudley from Street Fighter mixed together. I hope everyone likes him.

Blog Entries
    *Sagittarius Blue and Pisces Pink walk through the halls of BITW, obviously awed by being in such a momentous place... Pisces goes from girlishly giddy to childishly shy, but Sagittarius reassures and guides her...

Unfortunately, neither knows where to find their locker rooms...

... Or the restroom.

*Sagittarius Blue is trying his best to not think about running water...*

The Star Signs
    IWA - JBW - TWE - BITW

Sagittarius Blue - 1st Ever JBW United States Champion

#WhereIsPiscesPink

WWE Fed...
    Kharma/Awesome Kong
    Lei'D Tapa, The Queen of the Rings
    Kenny King, The Prettyboy Pitbull

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.