Page 47 of 174 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 57 97 147 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    woohoo!! I have internet at the house for the first time in over a week! My to-do list

1.) Check on wrestling news

2.) work on promo assignments.............oh wait I didn't have any

3.) Add bio to BITW bio thread

4.) Go cry and weep in the corner because I didn't get a promo assignment

Seriously guys, sorry I haven't been here the past several days but my internet completely fudged on me. I had to get a new router, and basically have everything re-wired at my house to get it to work. I text R(ob) several days ago and let him know so he could let Sam/Kash know so maybe I'm still wanted here lol
    Duh, you're still wanted you incredible asshat. I've had comp and phone issues the last couple days but all of that is fixed now on my end. I've been working on my four matches and Poot, I'll be sending you a PM soon on what we're going to be doing with WAR-LOCK for their promo dude. Other than that, all is well in my hood again. Phone and home internet are back up no thanks to AT&T being succubi like whores. But all is good, matches are being written and it will be GO TIME in just a couple of days fellas!!

I missed BITW as well but the reason is my upcoming exams #finalyear

Panzer promo in- internet back!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eyehatecena View Post
    Panzer promo in- internet back!
    Received. Very well done good sir.

Now... I haven't created a character in QUITE a long time here in the realm of e-fedding. And considering my guys won't all be featured on every show, I can space them out and be fine and not overwhelmed. On that note, I am adding another guy to my Calvary VERY soon. Like... maybe tonight if I can think of a name for him. He's already ready to go with everything but a name and a theme song. I'm excited about this guy too... he's a certified badass.

Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    Received. Very well done good sir.

Now... I haven't created a character in QUITE a long time here in the realm of e-fedding. And considering my guys won't all be featured on every show, I can space them out and be fine and not overwhelmed. On that note, I am adding another guy to my Calvary VERY soon. Like... maybe tonight if I can think of a name for him. He's already ready to go with everything but a name and a theme song. I'm excited about this guy too... he's a certified badass.
    Thank ya- I just went with what I had written out for doing over my phone. But thank God I didn't have to type it up that way.

I think later on I might bring in another tag team- Its one I had waiting in the wings in EWA, then I was going to bring them into ICW until it shut down, opened, shut down

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Hope everyone had a good holiday season and didn't die on Black Friday. Still waiting for an assignment. Much love y'all, I'm going to go drink a few more and hit the sack.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJ PUNK View Post
    I'll third that. Angelina looks like a heroin addict. Her skin is more leathery than Hogans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Poot-Hair View Post
    I've said it before and I'll say it again; Instead of Chyna concentrating on getting back into wrestling she needs to concentrate on getting that 8 inch she-bean that she has hanging between her legs removed...

MARVEL > EVERYTHING

the_rock300.jpg

IC as Depri$e: The Best in The World @ Work , Mike Muir Ain't Shiet!

1.For The Money
    2.For The Show
    3.For The Gold
    4. ........u kno.......Juuuuuuu Heardddd!!!!

MARK DIMENSION
    *EWNCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.27,2011-March.6,2012

*EwncW EVOLUTION CHAMPION
    11.12.2012-5.28.2013

THE NEW ASSAULT PROGRAM
    *BWA INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONS
    9.4.2011-Forever

*BWA/EwncW INTERNET CHAMPIONS
    5.5.2012-9.26.2012

*EwncW CHAMPIONS
    4.7.2013-8.25.2013

SCARFO JONEZ
    *TWE BLOODOATH CHAMPION
    SEPTEMBER.23,2012

DEPRI$e
    AWF SUPERFLY CHAMPION
    NOVEMBER.15,2011

N
    *2x ICW INSANITY CHAMPION
    6.28. 2012-6.28.2012
    6.29. 2012-6.29.2012

CHUNKERTAKER
    0-1,787 at wrestlevania

Alpha: The Alpha Dog has a question for all you quiet motherfuckers. Who do you all think The Alpha Dog will pin to become The Best In The World Heavyweight Champion? Will it be Sleeper, Snair, or the human STD K-Jammin? The Alpha Dogs money on is on..."WHO GIVES A FUCK?!!!" The Alpha Dog is going to dominate everybody in the ring!
    Efed stuff...yeah...

Coming to ???

Gabriel "The Alpha Dog" Xander

Luke "Currently In Contract Negotiations" Jameson...hmm...He has some weird nicknames.

Blog Entries
    Music begins playing as a man comes walking into the frame.

A large flag of the United States Of America is hanging as the background. He is wearing a top hat, a maroon petticoat, has a handlebar mustache and is smoking a pipe. He's a huge man, 6'6 and roughly 315lbs. Built of solid muscle. He pulls out his pocket watch and steps over to the side to reveal a smaller man coming into frame from beside him. The man is in a butler tuxedo with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, wearing white serving gloves.

He has on a pair of combat boots as well. Around his neck hang two boxing gloves that have been worn and are blood stained. The large man puts the pocket watch back in and takes off his top hat. He looks around the room and smiles. His mustache flows up with it and he takes a long inhale of his fine tobacco in his pipe. He places his hat in his butlers awaiting hand and takes off his petticoat and places it on his butlers awaiting arm. It's revealed that he's wearing a white dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up. Black suspenders with a black tie that's loosened.

He is wearing combat boots as well as fine forest green dress slacks. His pocket watch chain is dangling out and begins flapping on his pants as he begins to pace. He takes another drag of his pipe and stops. Finally, the man speaks...

Abraham Cutting: (Picture his voice being BANE form "The Dark Knight Rises") I am here because even though they call this place "BEST IN THE WORLD", no one has yet to prove anything. All you people do is talk. I on the other hand, fight. I am here to represent a simpler time. A time when men settled their differences the right way, the best way. I will knock any of you out right here, right now and not even wince at the bloodshed. I have traveled these United States representing New York to the fullest extent of my capabilities. I then went into the other parts of the world to expand and fight them as well.

He walks over to the boxing gloves and pats them.

Abraham Cutting: These gloves have seen more action than any of you in that locker room could possibly see in a lifetime. I have been through more and have done more than most of you. Is it fair for you to call yourselves the best at anything if you have not indeed faced the best? I'm sorry if any of you doubt the ability of myself after hearing a bit of my story but know this all across the world my name is known in houses, shacks, villages and major cities. I pride myself on my honor, tradition and heritage.

He takes another large inhale of his pipe and then puts it on the table next to him. He puts his coat back on and then his top hat. The butler walks out of frame, the man picks his pipe back up and he opens his arms wide while looking over his shoulders at the USA flag...

Abraham Cutting: Soon, very soon... if you don't know my name already... you will. I will basically be the lifeblood of this place.

He puts his pointer finger on his wrist and runs it up his vein line.

Abraham Cutting: My blood pumps through these fifty stars behind me, my life pumps for competition, I believe we fight to get what we want, we build by desire and work hard for our accomplishments. I will be in your face soon enough and when I am there, it is up to you to make a decision on what you're going to do with the rest of YOUR life.

He smiles and puts his pipe back into his mouth. He looks around and faces forward again. He winks and the screen begins to fade out as does the music.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.