Page 31 of 174 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 41 81 131 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rated_R(ob)KO View Post
    I don't think Ka$h wants that yet. PM him to find out. I'd say no until you talk to him.
    Okay. I'll PM him in a few.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

Banned
    Blog Entries
    This shit feels great!! Ka$h and I are hard at work doing the matches for BITW I: KINGDOM COME and we're heavily planning the matches for BITW II not to mention for BITW V, we have a nice plan in place for everyone and more will be revealed on that as time goes by. I'll be on tonight... like... 4 or 5 hours from now so if anyone has any questions or anything, PM to me and I'll answer ASAP. THANKS!

And keep up the fantastic job everyone!!

Blog Entries
    The fed looks good, can't wait to see what you guys have prepare

Blog Entries
    This shit feels great!! Ka$h and I are hard at work doing the matches for BITW I: KINGDOM COME and we're heavily planning the matches for BITW II not to mention for BITW V, we have a nice plan in place for everyone and more will be revealed on that as time goes by. I'll be on tonight... like... 4 or 5 hours from now so if anyone has any questions or anything, PM to me and I'll answer ASAP. THANKS!

And keep up the fantastic job everyone!!
    What happened to BITW III and BITW IV, don't tell me you're going to do a Red Dwarf and miss out a series lol

Moderator "The Trinity" Kashdinero's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    What happened to BITW III and BITW IV, don't tell me you're going to do a Red Dwarf and miss out a series lol
    Something different is planned for V.. III & IV?? Well, I'm sure we won't be short of a few potential matches for those, given the size of the roster and all that
    Ma$$Dinero... We're shootin' now, bruv!

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979 View Post
    Kash; calling it 4 years before Robbie.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HeelTurn View Post
    We will NEVER pull a Red Dwarf lmao... I just got all of X though now that you bring up RD. I'm watching it all tonight when I get done work in an hour. Writing and watching Dwarf. I'm totally amped for that haha!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashdinero View Post
    Something different is planned for V.. III & IV?? Well, I'm sure we won't be short of a few potential matches for those, given the size of the roster and all that
    I dunno man... it may be hard. I mean like, no one has faith in us anymore man. Barely anyone signed up... I think we should just quit man. Its too much to bare... I can't take the rejection we got.

.... -__-

I dunno man... it may be hard. I mean like, no one has faith in us anymore man. Barely anyone signed up... I think we should just quit man. Its too much to bare... I can't take the rejection we got.

.... -__-
    Sarcasm? This fed has received remarkable feed back for a fed that still has yet to put out a show.
    Hey.. I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

#TeamDevs

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDevilsAdvocate View Post
    Sarcasm? This fed has received remarkable feed back for a fed that still has yet to put out a show.
    Of course lol. You definitely know its sarcasm. Ah-duh.

By far the coolest name for a wrestling move- discombobulated corpse termination urbanizationgovermentalibation explosive Montezuma's blasting power revenge!

It's one of WF's Havok

Austrian Death Machine RULES!

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.