Page 23 of 174 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Glamour Girl View Post
    Athena: Unless you're a child I won't change my mind. I'll give you the beating that you deserve.

Attachment 3486
    ???: You don't scare me. Deep inside you are little crying girl who never got to be a prom queen or even a guy's last choice.

A STAR WAS BORN!!!! #ThankYouBrock

In tha North Town, making "That Money Money...Yeah Yeah...That Money Money...Yeah Yeah"!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    ???: Just like everyone views you?
    Sleep: I guarantee more people will be viewing me as I win the #BITW Heavyweight Championship than will care about what your doing. Your debut at Kingdom Come will be used as a piss break by the viewers.

"I am my own worst enemy, I'm not the smartest mutha fucka n shit and I don't pretend to be."

Quote Originally Posted by chunkkynutzzz View Post
    IC as Depri$e: *spotlight*

* Pri$e takes the Shades off with a smug look *

All I Have to Say *smirk's* , That The Best Signing in eWrestling History has Been Contacted to be apart of sumthin Bigger Then Life. The Best in The World organization started sumthin special with the Best All Around talents from All Around the Globe.

So Why The Hell wouldn't Depri$e Be Here at this Great Moment in Time, after All The Check I'm receiving to be here is outstanding.

Fuck That, I know I was told to keep this under wraps ,but I can't ..if I'm as real as it gets then I must say it. I'm The Highest Paid Wrestler in eWrestling Right Now. The Largest Contract with the most perk's. Deservingly So!

I'm The Best Thing since The First Birth!

And The Best in The World is Now my Turf!

#Depri$eIsRight

Can't Wait to qwhip datt a$$ Mike Muir and then its on 2 da Next 1 !
    Mike Muir: Beat my ass? Yeah right. I'm here to make a fucking impact- and it starts with my fist impacting your ugly mugg. I'll kick your sorry ass back to the graveyard known as AWF

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Quote Originally Posted by TTC View Post
    ???: You don't scare me. Deep inside you are little crying girl who never got to be a prom queen or even a guy's last choice.
    Athena: Why would I want to be prom queen when I can I can beat up the prom king? You're just fooling yourself little boy! Now come out from under your mother's skirt and show yourself.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

Quote Originally Posted by SLEEPY LOCO1 View Post
    Sleep: I guarantee more people will be viewing me as I win the #BITW Heavyweight Championship than will care about what your doing. Your debut at Kingdom Come will be used as a piss break by the viewers.
    ???: Yeah. Okay. So, I got from this is your a piss break.

Athena: Why would I want to be prom queen when I can I can beat up the prom king? You're just fooling yourself little boy! Now come out from under your mother's skirt and show yourself.
    ???: It's called hype!

Ano Doom:You want to see him badly, don't you?

OOC:How you gonna stand there basically face to face talking to somebody IC and say "Im a mystery,you dont know who I am.." lol

The higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernBlood View Post
    Ano Doom:You want to see him badly, don't you?

OOC:How you gonna stand there basically face to face talking to somebody IC and say "Im a mystery,you dont know who I am.." lol
    He's talking through an intercom with a voice changer while he watches people through hidden cameras lol. No, I'm just joking I have no idea how that's done in e-feds.

WWE Fantasy Fed
    Eve Torres
    Chyna
    ???
    ???

RTE
    Eden Sky - First and only TWE Vixxen's Champion

IWA

Sugar & Spice

JBW (Closed Fed)
    Athena
    - First female to become Intercontinental Champion
    Eden Sky - JBW Bombshell Champion

He's talking through an intercom with a voice changer while he watches people through hidden cameras lol. No, I'm just joking I have no idea how that's done in e-feds.
    Actually, I think you are correct, lol

*Sasha Panzer runs into the room with an Ano Doom mask on and jumps on her sister Barbie, knocking her against the wall, knocking her out. Sasha gets to her feet quickly, lifts the mask up and laughs at her down sister. She then quickly pulls the mask down and runs off*

*Mike Muir and April Snow saw all this going on*

Mike Muir: Ok, I know Sasha is crazy, but ....

April: Lets go before that whore wakes up

Rest in Peace Eva "Ezra"

^
    ah, Renee Young

Banned
    Blog Entries
    In an awesome turn of events, I was assigned to the front desk for the night so what that means is for the next three and a half hours, I'll be with you guys. I don't know how much posting I'll be doing considering I'm writing some small things for KC while at work. Either way... I love all the IC'ing going on and am very proud of you guys. You're kicking some major ass!

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.